User Tag List

Default EdgeGamers Stream Team Returns!

EdgeGamers Stream Team Returns!
    6/12/19 | Artist: Coder | Writer: xValence | Editor: Arbiter| #twitch #stream #returns #edgegamers

EdgeGamers introduces our Twitch Stream Team. We are looking for dedicated, hard working content creators who enjoy streaming their gaming content to the world to represent EdgeGamers on the largest broadcasting platform.

You will be representing EdgeGamers broadcasting to our Twitch.tv channel, so maturity and professionalism is a MUST. Resources such as overlays and key insight/advice will be provided to aid in our partnered success.

Broadcasters will be dedicated time slots to stream directly to Twitch.tv/EdgeGamers. In addition to the direct access to our channel, a continued partnership will allow you publicity through our other Social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & YouTube. We’re looking for great partners interested in continued success on Twitch for themselves and the EdgeGamers brand.

Those interested should contact Aaron directly on the EdgeGamers’ Forums or through Discord (Aaron#0607).

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
    YouTube
    Last edited by Legend; 06-12-2019 at 08:54 PM.
    Thanks Larry_Da_Lobster thanked for this post
    Likes heidi, Godzilla liked this post

Cool Beans
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

thats some nice stuff, im just sad i haven't had the possibility to make any videos to youtube on our servers cuz i got so much stuff to do in irl, but i will be back and make more videos i just have to remember to post our ip to the server right and ofcourse the lovely wepsite link :D
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Oof, seems cool. Can’t wait till this starts up
    =(e)= : 07-13-2018
    =(eG)= : 4-21-2019
    =(eGO)=: 6-07-2019
    Member Services: 6-13-2019

If you have any questions about anything or want to play or hangout just add me or pm me on discord

Discord: 3dsam#3179