User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    -1 I do agree that the !count can be especially OP if used at the start but I disagree that it should be completely removed.

There should be a way to possibly nerf it instead of completely removing it. Maybe prevent wardens from using it at the start of round or limit round usage.-

Agreed.

Making !count similiar to what !peace used to be. You could only use it after t's were unmuted which was typically at 6:00 round time.
    Likes maryvaletemp liked this post

We will go ahead and discuss this at the Leadership level to see our thoughts on this. Please if you have friends who play the server who have a logical opinion on this, please tag them and tell them to come voice it!

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")

I even though never am warden and rarely CT, love this command

If I'm in stack I want to be acknowledged and makes playing games so much faster instead of doing the old "unstack in marker lemme count you quickly".
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Would like to get more opinions on this before we come to a conclusion. If you have not already voiced your opinion, it would help a lot if you did. Much apreciado.

IMO I say let it be used once per round. Something like this. Its to easy to count. For me, I press Q then 2 and boom. I know how many rebellers there are. I dont want it fully removed though.
    Likes Supporterpeloc liked this post

I would prefer a limit on uses or a certain time after round start before it could be used rather than a complete removal.
    Likes Kachowskii liked this post

I agree that a time based option would be a good alternative so the cts cant get the info as soon as the round starts. From what ive read it seems a lot of others agree with this. This could be a good nerf the command, but not a full eradication of it. This could help the cts later in the round instead of the start, so the ts that are rebeling still have a chance to do so. I also like the idea of making it a 1 time use or cooldown type thing aswell. I like these ideas so the cts arnt being completely nerfed
    Last edited by Kachowskii; 07-08-2019 at 04:53 PM. Reason: specification
    KERCHOW BBY

This is a bad idea, count only makes wardening easier.
    Dislikes Kachowskii disliked this post

i posted this on a different thread, but here:

!count being used at the start of the round is kinda op, yeah. what could maybe happen is for there to be a cooldown on the command, so you can only use it, say, 2 or 3 minutes into the round. would retain the ability to count for games n stuff but make it not able to be used right out of the gate
    discord: lily#0992 - steam

<3

-pg- late 2017
    [pG] 6/23/18
    left 9/2/18
    =(e)= 4/10/19
    =(eG)= 6/7/19
    =(eGO)= never lol

!count makes it harder to rebel, so automatically i dont like it.

Although it could give a range, rather than a number, dont see how that would make it too easy for either side...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast