User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default The removal of !count

!count allows you to count all ts in sight. This includes in stacks, in smokes and behind some oneways. This command is very overpowered due to be able to type 6 characters and telling if there is a rebeller or not. Overall I think (and many others through what I've seen on the server) it should be removed.
    Likes Ruans, kaZZ, SneakyTurtle, kev, Shalom and 1 others liked this post

it means players have to be a T to do this type?

I like the idea of count but i think your right, they should need to actually count them before doing stuff as it is to easy for a rebeller to get found that he is rebelling. So it is a +1 From me.
    Likes SneakyTurtle liked this post

=(e)= : 07-13-2018
    =(eG)= : 4-21-2019
    =(eGO)=: 6-07-2019
    Member Services: 6-13-2019

If you have any questions about anything or want to play or hangout just add me or pm me on discord

Discord: 3dsam#3179

+1 Quake for an example or even any other map, at the start of the round warden can just !count and every CT can just start pursuing rebelers. Its pretty annoying if you are the rebeling T and then every single CT pursues you when you make 0 noise while rebeling.

01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

wait wut you can do !count and it says it in chat my life is just became esaier as a warden :D but if it's actually that OP, i wanna try it and see it too D:
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Definitely a +1 here. Early pursue is hard rebel. Can't sneak up on people if theyre looking for ya already.

+1 Knowing how many Ts you have with the push of a button feels overpowered, and makes it a lot harder to rebel and not get caught
    discord: lily#0992 - steam

<3

-pg- late 2017
    [pG] 6/23/18
    left 9/2/18
    =(e)= 4/10/19
    =(eG)= 6/7/19
    =(eGO)= never lol

-1 I do agree that the !count can be especially OP if used at the start but I disagree that it should be completely removed.

There should be a way to possibly nerf it instead of completely removing it. Maybe prevent wardens from using it at the start of round or limit round usage.-
    Last edited by Jacko; 06-13-2019 at 08:32 PM.

I'm always of the opinion that CTs should have to pay attention and do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    There should be a way to possibly nerf it instead of completely removing it. Maybe prevent wardens from using it at the start of round or limit round usage.-
    I agree with Jacko here.
    I think it should have a usage limit.For example:Make it available after a certain time(6:00 , 5:00 , ....) or make it usable only once or twice for each round.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast