User Tag List

Default Baiting=Free Kill

When I was playing Jailbreak there was a CT literally on the blue marker which the warden told us to go to. The first T when to the blue marker and kill him which got him killed. I believe there should be a rule that CT who bait can be killed and the T who killed the baiting CT has to be pardon. It is ok for a T to kill a CT if the CT is 3 knifing distances from the path in with the T are force to take. The Ct can't fire at the T and if he backs up the T can follow him until it is at least 10 knifing distance. If the CT somehow reaches a far distance then the CT can start firing at the T. If the CT just kills the T coming for him it will be consider a freekill. This concept has been used in TF2 and it worked fine.
    Dislikes AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster disliked this post

So if a CT breathes in my general direction I have permission to go and stalk him and kill him. If I get killed then its freekill.

Yeah no, if you knife a CT, tough luck buddy, that's rebelling and rebelling is K O S. Sure the CT was baiting at first (which would get him swapped) but that isn't an excuse. The warden might pardon you but that's if they're nice. You still knifed a CT.

So yeah no. -1

Quote Originally Posted by Thorium View Post
    So if a CT breathes in my general direction I have permission to go and stalk him and kill him. If I get killed then its freekill.

Yeah no, if you knife a CT, tough luck buddy, that's rebelling and rebelling is K O S. Sure the CT was baiting at first (which would get him swapped) but that isn't an excuse. The warden might pardon you but that's if they're nice. You still knifed a CT.

So yeah no. -1
    So how about this. If a CT is literally in your direction like you need to run to the next marker and there is no other way around the CT. You can kill him if he is still in your way but if he runs away you can't get him.

If you make the decision to attack a guard, regardless of location, you are making the conscious effort to aid in rebellion and are setting up to get killed. Full stop.

I can say with confidence that there will not be any rule changes made regarding this. As a prisoner it is your "choice" to rebel or not. If a CT is baiting then it should made known to a present administrator.