User Tag List

Default Counter Terrorist disguise (JailBreak) plus some small ideas

When a CT gets killed they have a chance of dropping their uniform (1/2%) The prisoner can grab the uniform and press e to wear it. It would make him have the uniform but the head will still be the default t head. The suit will give him 100 armor and access to the CT room. The ct can kill him and it won't give me a outline unlike other real ct. The ct who dies can't tell the others that the uniform has been stolen. To tell if the uniform is stolen you have to find a dead ct with a prisoner's outfit.

Spawn-able Zeus
    In TTT make it so that one Zeus spawns in a map.

Smuggle weapons
    In Jailbreak make pistols for t be able to be smuggled into their clothing. Basically no ct can see it when they are holding it. If the t holds and shoots it, it will appear on the avatar when he puts the weapon back.

Security Camera:
    Multiple Camera can be placed around maps (Not in t secret etc) which can be use to spot T. The t can shoot down the cameras with their guns.
    Likes AlKawai liked this post
    Dislikes Supportermom, TinyMuffinLord, Corrupted disliked this post

i like the idea for the ct uniform but maybe it will be too good because right now t's can rebel easily.
    AlKawai - talk to me anytime

Im a Map maker for csgo
    mymap
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1806812990

Quote Originally Posted by AlKawai View Post
    i like the idea for the ct uniform but maybe it will be too good because right now t's can rebel easily.
    1% though
    =(e)= February 20th 2019
    =(eG)= July 4th 2019

-1 Overall impression of this is just to make rebelling even easier than already it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishotmytoaster View Post
    When a CT gets killed they have a chance of dropping their uniform (1/2%)
    I think if this is implemented, it should be a very low percentage T secret instead of a percentage CT drop. I think having it be a CT drop would allow it to drop too often and giving the Ts yet another way to completely take control of the round wouldn't exactly be enjoyable for CTs.

The suit will give him 100 armor and access to the CT room.
    The suit always giving armor to a T when CTs don't even always have armor is definitely too overpowered. And the full access to CT accessible buttons or CT only areas is definitely not a good idea. Ts definitely shouldn't be able to open armory from the outside and definitely shouldn't be able to have CT powers as a T.

The ct who dies can't tell the others that the uniform has been stolen.
    Obviously this wouldn't be allowed as ghosting is forbade by the rules.

Security Camera:
    Multiple Camera can be placed around maps (Not in t secret etc) which can be use to spot T. The t can shoot down the cameras with their guns.
    Definite no from me. If a T manages to get away from stack without any CT knowing, it's the CTs fault and the only way to know if there is a rebeller, as it should stay, is if warden gets a count of the Ts in sight.

Spawn-able Zeus
    There is one on cs_fistful, and quite frankly, it doesn't give much, if any, advantage of getting to it first. I see no point in going through the struggle of going through stripper to add it to every map, or go in and edit every map to put a taser on the floor somewhere.
    Likes Corrupted liked this post

This would be a definite -1 from me for all the reasons peloc said. If anything the ct’s Need more stuff to help them not the terrorists, especially know that their are gangs that track kills and stuff which promotes rebelling.

Have an idea for an event? Need help recruiting someone? Want to join ego?
    Add me on steam or discord and I can help you out.
    Discord: 3dsam#3179
    Steam:3dsam1

It might be a little passive aggressive, but sorry for that.

When a CT gets killed they have a chance of dropping their uniform (1/2%) The prisoner can grab the uniform and press e to wear it. It would make him have the uniform but the head will still be the default t head. The suit will give him 100 armor and access to the CT room. The ct can kill him and it won't give me a outline unlike other real ct. The ct who dies can't tell the others that the uniform has been stolen. To tell if the uniform is stolen you have to find a dead ct with a prisoner's outfit.
    I don't even know how to respond to that, not gonna lie. I just want to put this in:
    The ct can kill him and it won't give me a outline unlike other real ct.
    Spawn-able Zeus
    Don't play TTT.

Smuggle weapons
    In Jailbreak make pistols for t be able to be smuggled into their clothing. Basically no ct can see it when they are holding it. If the t holds and shoots it, it will appear on the avatar when he puts the weapon back.
    Yes make rebeling even easier with 60% of the ct's being bad. I think we should change pistols to rifles. We're gonna be able to be in stack and just kill warden whenever we want. But seriously, it's already easy enough to get a gun in stack and yet to be able to kill warden with it. Ct's rarely ever win a round, this is just too op. Once warden dies the round is technically over, soo many T's can run away and rebel in that short period of time, it's not even funny. Seriously look at it, 85% of the rounds when t's die it's mostly because warden died and then more t's got guns and does t's killed other ct's and the patern repeats it self until the round ends.

Security Camera:
    Yes let's put cameras everywhere, and how would you see what the camera sees, in armoury? Main cells, so ct's are out of sight of t's. This will make rebeling harder but it this would be just a bit too op, all ct's really need is good aim. I think the way it is to find rebelers is good enough, you need suspision, you saw someone run away, you saw a ct die, etc.

EDIT: What's the point of the camera's anyways, you can count all the t's in your field of view which is already op in my opinion. Look at this scenario:
    Map: Undertale.
    you tell everybody to get to your marker, you do sm_count and then the warden says we got a rebeler and the ct's INSTANTLY check vents in armoury, the ct's already camp armoury most of the time and that ontop of it doesn't allow the T's to get guns and tp out.

When I played more I loved going to surf and sneak up on warden while he's going to dropdown, it's just soo fun and nobody expects it. Idk if there's a cooldown till a certain amount of time like 6:00 when you can use that command but I just don't like it, if someone sneaks out and the warden isn't too sure he just uses sm_count and he knows that a person ran away, you don't have enough time to take a tp because a ct will instantly check it and you're basically dead.
    Last edited by Corrupted; 06-04-2019 at 04:33 PM.

that would become too OP and the guards will die cuz that will be 100% rebellion and then you will have cancer guards and all that sorry -1

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Seeing as this thread has a lot of people disagreeing with the concept I am going to close it as it is something we aren't going to consider in the near future. Its a cool concept but also more of a map related idea/concept. Something like the armor on jb_legobels_corp would be cool though its found here. Thanks for the suggestion

~Closed (V) (°,,,,°) (V)