User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Smile Turbine and Server Rankings

Dear TF2 Members,

It has come to our attention once, again that the Turbine server has had a shutter and the server was not very playable. The Tech Team has been able to set the server networking back to its original network settings, it will be running the same network settings as 2Fort and High Tower, so please make sure you join it and try it out. If you notice the issue again, where the FPS drops, server shutters, or the server is lagging, please let leadership know so we can try different options. The server also got a new daily map reloader plugin that basically restarts the server daily, which it needed! Thus means, this time tomorrow the server should be back to its 100% like it has been for a while. The server should be back to is original state, before the shutter and hopefully you will enjoy it.

The next thing we wish to talk about is the server rankings as a whole, if you go to this link https://www.gametracker.com/search/?...rt=1&order=ASC or any of our updated channels on Team Speak 3, you will find the server rankings, as you can see High Tower is the best one that we have at the current time. However, we need your hope to make sure we get all of our servers below 1000. Right now the servers are above 1000 and one is above 5000, that’s insane, and we can do better. Do your part to make sure the servers are filled, invite your friends to join you on an empty server to get the player count higher and make eGO the highest ranked servers in TF2. We wish to see all of the servers below 1000 by the end of this Month and in June! We can do it!

Sincerely,

Team Fortress 2 Leadership Team
    Thanks Division LeaderAndrewW, Chidori thanked for this post

Woot woot!
    Likes AdvisorJeff7890110 liked this post

Andrew
    Member Services' Senior Manager
    Steam | Twitter | Tumblr | Information | Discord: Andrew#2659 | Hisssssssss

Other miscellaneous roles:
    EdgeGamers, Resident Snake Enthusiast
    Los Santos County Police Department, Sergeant of Patrol B
    Los Santos Fire Department, Volunteer Firefighter

come on, fill servers: idle or play, and recruit !
    Likes Idol liked this post

have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

Lets get the servers pumpin again, ill be on so come join me guys!

NOoooOOO! Leave 2Bine in place, it is the greatest map ever!
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Quote Originally Posted by MacArther View Post
    It’s not going any where lol

Quote Originally Posted by MacArther View Post
    NOoooOOO! Leave 2Fort in place, it is the greatest map ever!
    Fixed

Odd in that what I love about 2Fort is most matches turn into team deathmatch complete with turtling and predictable strategies and counter-strategies. Yet these very things are what I loathe about Turbine. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Turbine. But I can only take so much of this player behavior before I move on...usually to go play 2Fort. Weird huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Idol View Post
    Fixed
    No worries...I fixed your mistake.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast