User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Quote Originally Posted by kaZZ View Post
    i'd say 15 is the perfect number, or we can do a system like every 100-150 credits to open a slot for the gang.
    I agree with this post. I support slots that may be purchased for a certain amount of credits, that allow you to expand the cap on the gang.
    Perhaps a hard limit of 15, or possibly 20. I do think there should be a limit.
    Regardless, I think it should be something that can be higher than 10 with some safety.
    Likes Jacko liked this post

Should not be more than 20 per gang with 10 being default max limit and using credits to purchase more player slots until you reach 20 max.
    Likes Supporterlily liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    Should not be more than 20 per gang with 10 being default max limit and using credits to purchase more player slots until you reach 20 max.
    @Jacko

It should be like 1.5k credits or so to open a slot within the 21-30s. So its going to be very hard to get.
    Likes Jacko liked this post

Well considering you can distribute the purchase of the slots between the members the price should also increase between each slot. Else after a couple of weeks it'll be maxed out already.
    Need someone to work on a Minecraft plugin, SourceMod addon, or something else? Send me a PM with a project you would like me to create, update, or fix and we can work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem Death View Post
    Jah Phrog is wise, Jah Phrog ain’t no dummy
    Jah Phrog is no longer Jah Phrog, he is some sort of star

Quote Originally Posted by Peoples People View Post
    Jah Phrog is no longer Jah Phrog, he is some sort of star
    That is one sneaki boi

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)=™ Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)=™ Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)=™ Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)=™ Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)=™ Ashley'<3 ƒαмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)=™ Ashley'<3 ƒαмoμs left the game ("Treason")

We just added an option to buy 10 extra slots with the credits. We can revisit more slots later on when we've had time to see how the 10 extra slots affect it.

~Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2