User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: TTT VIP Logs

  1. #1

    Default TTT VIP Logs

    Hello, I was just gonna suggest that if you are a non admin but have VIP that you should be able to see logs once you die. This is very usefull if there is not another admin on the server and would allow VIP's to efficiantly use their votekick and voteban powers faster rather than having to wait until the end of the round and search through all the logs to find what happens. This is just my opinion and I think it could help us VIP's out a little bit until admins would be available on the servers. Let me know what you guys think!
    Former Admin, looking to rebel.

  2. #2

    Default

    Admins have to wait until the end of the round to check logs as well. Just sayin.

  3. #3

    Default

    This would be abused 100%. Lets use closequarters for example, the inno are really near eachother you get shot you dont know who did you check console and then you just blast them.
    -1

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples People View Post
    This would be abused 100%. Lets use closequarters for example, the inno are really near eachother you get shot you dont know who did you check console and then you just blast them.
    -1
    Per the first sentence, you would only be able to do this once you die.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mom View Post
    Admins have to wait until the end of the round to check logs as well. Just sayin.
    I mean, if its necesary we can look at logs mid round.
    But i think this would be a good idea, helps vips out and i dont see how this can be abused except by ghosting through alternative communication but that can happen no matter what.
    Likes Twist liked this post
     

    Have an idea for an event? Need help recruiting someone? Want to join ego?
    Add me on steam or discord and I can help you out.
    Discord: 3dsam#3179
    Steam:3dsam1

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    Per the first sentence, you would only be able to do this once you die.
    dont listen to me i cant read.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    I mean, if its necesary we can look at logs mid round.
    Admins on TTT have to wait until the end of the round to check the logs, they don’t appear mid-round. The only thing admins/players can see during the round is who damaged them, or who they damaged (as well as chat logs and ID’d bodies). If there does happen to be someone who is mass rdming without any admins on, there isn’t a problem with waiting until the end of the round to get the logs as that’s what admins have to do as well.
    Last edited by mom; 05-26-2019 at 05:49 PM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Okay -1 for vip is not pay for admin, if the player have been warned and kicked by your vip ban, and make a ban report to increase it, for vip is not pay to be admin, you got these powers to have a little more and you bought it to help out when admins aren't around
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

    MS 1-14-2019


    but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

    ~BeastTheNinja


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mom View Post
    Admins on TTT have to wait until the end of the round to check the logs, they don’t appear mid-round. The only thing admins/players can see during the round is who damaged them, or who they damaged (as well as chat logs and ID’d bodies). If there does happen to be someone who is mass rdming without any admins on, there isn’t a problem with waiting until the end of the round to get the logs as that’s what admins have to do as well.
    Admins actually have access to sm_logs for the exact reason of needing to look at logs midround. However, if done while alive, it will alert every other admin that they are looking at the logs.


    -1 All things considered. VIP is has votekick and voteban as a perk, not a necessity
    Damage Given to "=(eGO)= xblade111" - 2882 in 58 hits

  10. #10

    Default

    I'm personally neutral on this, though I wouldn't mind to be able to have it, but as stated vip is not paidmin and I could see pros and cons of it.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •