User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Quote Originally Posted by Maryvale View Post
    wtf did i just read
    What you read my friend, is the reason why I get brain aneurysms, well, Hound's part that is. Other then that, WoWS internal struggles.

Arnarbatman made this one

Urlostdog Made this one

=(e)=3-13-'16
    =(eG)=12-23-'16
    =(eGO)=5-24-'17
    Advisor 12-26-'17
    Stepped Down 8-17-'18

Team Bfat And Uglymetal for Admin Round table 5/7/17

wtf did i just read
    What? U didnt know we had a wows clan?
    NKAWTG...N

Quote Originally Posted by M4A1-S View Post
    What you read my friend, is the reason why I get brain aneurysms, well, Hound's part that is. Other then that, WoWS internal struggles.
    could you give me a version of what he said that makes sense haha i'm just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could you give me a version of what he said that makes sense haha i'm just curious

@Maryvale I hope this helps

DEAR FRIENDS and Teammates!!! It's EGO, is world of warships losing our EGO heritage?? we only have a hand full of players on the forum. New EGO wows players, Have no idea about Daddy eGO. I don't like this. I thought it was cool that (back when we did teamspeak) the grand theft auto guys. Or counterstrike guys would come down and mess with us like we were in a "GAMING COMMUNITY" and they were pranking their neighbor..

As a loser in life (well I do ok). I could tell people "I'mm in a professional gaming club" but I feel that, wows is becoming its own thing. "Losing our EGO". What do you guys think, is there a way to, "Have our Cake and eat it too??" (no chii not real cake) and get people and grow WoWS AND eGO??..

Urlostdog Made this one

=(e)=3-13-'16
    =(eG)=12-23-'16
    =(eGO)=5-24-'17
    Advisor 12-26-'17
    Stepped Down 8-17-'18

@Maryvale I hope this helps

DEAR FRIENDS and Teammates!!! It's EGO, is world of warships losing our EGO heritage?? we only have a hand full of players on the forum. New EGO wows players, Have no idea about Daddy eGO. I don't like this. I thought it was cool that (back when we did teamspeak) the grand theft auto guys. Or counterstrike guys would come down and mess with us like we were in a "GAMING COMMUNITY" and they were pranking their neighbor..

As a loser in life (well I do ok). I could tell people "I'mm in a professional gaming club" but I feel that, wows is becoming its own thing. "Losing our EGO". What do you guys think, is there a way to, "Have our Cake and eat it too??" (no chii not real cake) and get people and grow WoWS AND eGO??..
    so he doesn't like the new generation of WOWS players is what i took from that

so he doesn't like the new generation of WOWS players is what i took from that

No, I wouldn't say that, He just thinks that we should get the new guys on the forums instead of other places, from what I've gathered by chatting and all that.

Urlostdog Made this one

=(e)=3-13-'16
    =(eG)=12-23-'16
    =(eGO)=5-24-'17
    Advisor 12-26-'17
    Stepped Down 8-17-'18

No, I wouldn't say that, He just thinks that we should get the new guys on the forums instead of other places, from what I've gathered by chatting and all that.
    oh lol thanks

oh lol thanks

No prob, it's kinda my job now to worry about everything WoWS related, and translate what hound says as it hurts my brain looking at his text.

Urlostdog Made this one

=(e)=3-13-'16
    =(eG)=12-23-'16
    =(eGO)=5-24-'17
    Advisor 12-26-'17
    Stepped Down 8-17-'18

EGO_logo_update_7.png Im so happy to see, that WoWs is Getting our eGO back. getting people on forums and Growing , Our Game and eGO!!!! good to see a problem , get a plan, and carry out the plan!!! I would like to thank "M4A1-S" for Doing AMASING WORK (and almost all of it) to Create a Better Bond between. our little game and Greater eGO!! THANK YOU M4 !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2