Dan
    Roleplay Last Name
    Kopper
    What is your real age?
    Discord Name
    Lamora King#5722
    Preferred method of contact:
    Discord
    Do you have a mic and teamspeak installed?
    Yes
    Position you are applying for:
    Los Santos County Police Department
    Why do you want to become emergency services?
    I absolutely love helping people. i would like to become a police officer in real life someday. i used to play on ego as a police officer and i loved it. (reason for stopping was life events, had a kid, moved, sold pc). i believe i did a great job on ego as a officer before and i feel i upheld the law with justice. i am looking to help keep the people of our wonderful city safe and happy.
    Have you applied to Emergency Services in the past?
    Yes
    Have you ever been banned from another roleplaying server before?
    No
    Have you ever been a member of other roleplaying communities or Grand Theft Auto (SA/IV/V) servers?
    no
    Who were you referred by?
    myself?(ex police officer)

Dan Kopper,

Thanks for your interest into our department, the recruitment team for the Los Santos County Police Department has reviewed your application. After reviewing your application we have determined we would like to continue your application to an interview. Please connect onto our teamspeak so you can complete an interview with one of our recruiters.

Teamspeak: ts.edge-gamers.com

Hours Of Operation: (Eastern Time Zone)
    Monday-Sunday: 12:00pm-11:00pm

If you wish to interview outside those hours, please reach out to an HR member.

If needed, you can reach me via discord: Nick #3917

Although we appreciate your interest, your application may be cancelled if you do not take action within 72 hours (3 days).

Regards,
    John Seed,
    Lieutenant
    Recruitment Team
    EdgeGamers Gaming Community

Member changed from this current forum account to https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/m...587-LamoraKing

Reason: He had created a new account when he already had an account from his last time in eGO. Leadership got him to use his old one due to not being able to redo some of his Maul.