User Tag List

Default I just got banned off the TTT server for cheating, I have 6000k hours in the game.

I have just been banned from the TTT server for cheating UKZHIzG.png. First it started off as me getting Terrorist in 3 or 4 rounds in a row, after members of the server started joking how an admin was giving me T every round etc...
    After that 4rounds I got Innocent finally, I guess admins were spectating me and they thought I was cheating.
    I have 6k hours in the game and I'm lvl 50on steam (https://steamcommunity.com/id/aim_ag_texture_2), I am NOT cheating.

I played ttt on this server around 6-8months ago on the SAME account (this one) and I just started playing ttt again (admins who can acess connection logs can confrim this). I am a long time memeber of the server and it's just kind of ridicolous how I got banned.

I just wanted to ask any adming to take a second look on my ban, it would be appriciated.

Thanks Peoples People thanked for this post

Member Service Admin Trainer for eGO.
    Question about Joining? Or anything else eGO related? Add me on discord, or look for me in teampeak!
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

@XanaxLover88

Knocked out of the park. Seeing as you found our "Ban Contest" section of the forum, I will be closing this thread and someone should respond to you via your post.