User Tag List

Default Tequilla & Lampago

Hi All,

Just curious if anyone is suspicious of this pair, always in a locked squad in the chopper and insanely accurate to the point you get shot out of the chopper most times. Lampago constantly scores around 80/10 KDR and results in all flags captured and empties the server.

Cheers

They do seem to operate as a heli team but I often find them out in a regular squad. When fighting with them I find nothing wrong with their actions. I have only worried about them as much as I have whenever anyone new and good enters our battlefield but their stats on't seem to show anything "to me". Time will tell.

We have so many great regular soldiers everyday, and a number of so so players, I think we're lucky to have so many great players come to our server too!

I do not find anything strange in them, it's all the time I kill them

Here's my 2 cents: my nephew picked up on these 2 yesterday in-game, and he noted that they operate their helo in the out-of-bounds areas a lot, ie, if they landed where they hover and fire from they are out of bounds (which is clearly against the rules). He typed it into chat but i guess the admin was busy elsewhere. Get the helo in-bounds and we can all start over on these 2 guys. A bunch of people are bitchin about it in-game and it seems a no-brainer to correct. thanks for your time....Nut out.

I had a run in with Lampago yesterday afternoon regarding someone in the Russian main base. The server was less than half full on each team, so I was 1)able to join squads on my team (except theirs) before spawning to verify where the players were, or 2) visually see in-game the players who weren't anywhere near the other team's main base. I couldn't account for those two.

Locked squads are allowed, so I direct messaged each of them and asked if they'd unlock so I could spawn quick. Tequilla didn't respond at all, and Lampago flatly refused. Even after I explained that I saw a team member in the Russian main with the map pulled up. It basically degenerated from there with him mouthing off that he keeps the squad locked for a "reason" and that no one will force him to unlock a squad. "NO ONE". I kicked him for server disruption and admin disrespect.

I have no issues with locked squads and they are allowed in the server. Plenty of good players use them. In this case I do have an issue with pubs coming in, trying to run the show- and inhibiting admin from performing their duties to ensure a clean game.

Have the same issue with them. When out of the helo Lampago never misses.

Kaiser if you are asking someone to open a squad or anything else to police the game, Admins have final say. Tell them to open it for you to check things out, if they refuse, kick them. Please do not abuse this or any other admin ability, but if you need to do it, do it.
    I am Death, Come to Me

....anyone seen these 2 around the BC2 HM in the last week? Maybe they've moved on? Nobody likes reading their name in the Paper's Crime Section lol.......Nut out

Time makes us more experienced and we perceive certain strange attitudes of some players, really in the field they are 2 rambles, but in the air only the vads to end them. Welcome, until proven otherwise. 20180728150753_1.jpg the TRUMP player sends a reminder