User Tag List

Angry Battlefield Bad Company 2

Why is it that nobody with any kind of admin privileges don't seem to give a damn when things go for a crap on the BC2 server , baseraping , teamgriefing ; I am on there a lot and would like basic Admin Privileges , like killing an offender and kicking him / them when killing does not work . Every time I go into TS to find an Admin to do something nobody gives a crap and just pass the buck to somebody else that I have to go try and find and then convince to do something , it gets really frustrating . I really like this server and hate seeing it go to shit and having everybody leaving because of a few asshats .

The Admins you should be looking for would be in the BF Division section of TS. Also using your in-game name would help if you are looking to be evaluated for promotion.
    I am Death, Come to Me

Yea don't hit up the guy that sits in TS 24 hours a day, just for these occasions then whine and cry because no one will help you.

This is your shield, come back bearing it or bared on it.

CPU: Core i5 4590 3.3ghz
    RAM: 16 gb 1600 MHz
    HD : 1 TB WD Black
    MB : ASUS Z97
    VID : EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6GB
    PSU: 1000 watt

http://codepen.io/TeejayParker/full/grLmQd/

or make it no-rules server. problem solved
    Dislikes Beemermarine disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by XM-M8 View Post
    or make it no-rules server. problem solved
    Nope, not an option. Please try again.
    Likes Beemermarine liked this post

Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

.... When an admin isn't available, come here and go to "Help" and start typing up a Ban Request. It is your info on these rat -bastards that will hopefully send a message they'll understand in 7 languages (Bans). Believe me I know your frustration, but employ the tools given you to and you may receive some satisfaction for your efforts. For the life of me I don't understand why most folks don't take this route if they are seeking action on these offenders. Thanks for your time....Nut out.
    Likes Beemermarine liked this post

Friend only this year I have already made a 10 requests for banishment, it is only to wait that these failures are disappearing

Amigo sólo este año ya he hecho unas 10 solicitudes de expulsión, que sólo está esperando que éstos desvanecimiento voluntad inútil