User Tag List

Default toxicity with JB

It's nothing new that Jailbreak has toxicity to it. Lately things haven't been their usual and I've noticed a increase in people being aggressive to each other. May seem silly asking this but if you directly try to be toxic to ruin others fun please try another method. I'm asking from one person to another and I know the reasoning isn't that simple and why it happens isn't just because of some sadistic feeling you have. If it's to help deal with your day to day life that makes sense, and that's totally normal. However, the way we go about it determines the mood of everyone on the server and I feel like that's overlooked and creates this loop of negativity and disrespect that no one likes. If you're struggling with depression, anger, or maybe something happened recently, and you need someone to talk to over it, I'm always here. Even if I'm not your first choice or it may seem pretty weird. I have all the time in the world to help and I don't mind one bit. Hey, someone unrelated might be just what you need. I've been through my own things too, and life can be a b****. Just please don't let it out on the server. It might make you feel better but it makes everyone else feel worse. Anyway, this isn't the first time I've made a thread like this and hopefully I at least get a few of you to consider what I wrote. Thanks
    Last edited by Jake; 05-16-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    Likes Supporterlily, Ayaya, Peoples People liked this post

I'm in complete agreement. I'm never toxic and I make it a goal to make sure that everyone is having fun. (OF COURSE, THERE IS AN EXCEPTION ON TUESDAY!) I play with the concept of "treat others the way you want to be treated" and it's a good concept to live by. +1 Good Post.
    Likes Jake liked this post
    Dislikes Fistacles disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaya View Post
    I'm in complete agreement. I'm never toxic and I make it a goal to make sure that everyone is having fun. (OF COURSE, THERE IS AN EXCEPTION ON TUESDAY!) I play with the concept of "treat others the way you want to be treated" and it's a good concept to live by. +1 Good Post.
    Gotta get those tuesdays in
    Likes Jake, Ayaya, Enrique16ish, Muffs liked this post
    Dislikes Simon disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Thorium View Post
    You don't really, what's wrong with not a decent person all the time
    Likes Simon, Jake, Peoples People liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Thorium View Post
    Stop feeding this guy.
    Thanks Jake thanked for this post

6/7 is better then 0/7 days right? Lets look at things positively! People will sometimes play for the pure intention of ruining others fun and those are who I'm trying to help change through this thread, if even a little.
    Likes Ayaya liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    6/7 is better then 0/7 days right? Lets look at things positively! People will sometimes play for the pure intention of ruining others fun and those are who I'm trying to help change through this thread, if even a little.
    This. My secret goal is to get everyone to only be toxic on tuesdays. Don't tell anyone! ;3