User Tag List

Default eGO crew and 3 active, 2 reserve higher skilled players needed for competitive

pubgmobile.com/esports/clubopen

I need 3 active people and then two people that can show if the first team isn't there.. I think you can find the crew under just eGO. I am the leader and I will not be stepping down so let's not entertain that. There will be two practices, they will total nearly three hours. There is 2 million dollars for the winner of this event and I know that this is the winning team m

You will be immediately helping your case by posting p which device and operating system that you're on in a reply

dolphinsfan500@hotmail.com https://pubgmobile.com/esports/clubopen/m/reg.shtml#nav

Email me this information

Character I'd

Phone number

Your preferred email address which preferably will be the same

At dolphinsfan500@hotmail.com

After you read this

https://pubgmobile.com/esports/clubopen/m/reg.shtml#nav

If we have 6 wins we will secure a spot and I have screenshots to prove that I am actually one of the best so yeah...

I'm worried about something so like I'm Platinum retirement planning Warner diamond fire but I don't think I have a lot of friends that are I wonder if you're active enough to platinum but I think they are

You know im on galaxy s9+ and you cant search crews so maybe post your ingame name so we can sdd you so you can invite to crew unless you ment clan
    =(e)= - 5/13/2010
    =(eG)= - 1/30/2014
    =(eG)= - 10/31/2017
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/2017

Oh just reading it i cajt participate anyway i work all weekend and cant use phone at work
    =(e)= - 5/13/2010
    =(eG)= - 1/30/2014
    =(eG)= - 10/31/2017
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/2017