User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Hello everyone, Im sorta new

I used to play on pG servers on CSGO a couple years back. I joined their forums and stuff but I stopped playing video games for a while. I came back a couple weeks ago and decided to join these forums since pG forums isnt a thing apparently. So Im glad to be back, and hope I have an awesome time on eGO
    Likes Saber liked this post

Hi fella, welcome to eGO hope you enjoy your stay

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by ✪SquirrelCookies View Post
    I used to play on pG servers on CSGO a couple years back. I joined their forums and stuff but I stopped playing video games for a while. I came back a couple weeks ago and decided to join these forums since pG forums isnt a thing apparently. So Im glad to be back, and hope I have an awesome time on eGO
    https://www.edge-gamers.com/article/...gaming-merger/ @✪SquirrelCookies this should've been the page that greeted you when you tried to visit the pG forums. Unfortunately the pG forums have been shut down because they have merged with this community. The people in this community are also very nice, so I hope you feel welcome. The link up above talks more about the merge if you would like to know. I hope you have a good day!
    I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Welcome to eGO .Hope to see you hoping on the servers SquirrelCookies

Heyyy buddy. Welcome to EdgeGamers! Enjoy the stay!

This is like pG and more you know. A lot of fun you can meet the old people and the new! Don't be a stranger come and join the EdgeGamers teamspeak and say hi. Join in on some events to enjoy more! you will see it here.

Welcome to eGO! Enjoy your stay here with us!

Hello welcome to eGO this is the best server.

Hey, Welcome to eGO. Enjoy your stay!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast