User Tag List

View Poll Results: 10 years later, have you ever played Minecraft?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

171 87.24%
  • No

25 12.76%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

I mean...I'm kinda the Treeception Guy....so yeah, I dabble in Minecraft.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Coming up on 9 years, I still play it fairly often.

Age Confirmed

~
    #RebelNation
    #ArbyPHAT
    ~ =(e)= 1/16/2019
    ~Banned 3/10/2019
    ~Unbanned 4/10/2019
    ~ =(eG)= Not Yet
    ~ =(eGO)= Not Yet

Minecraft was the absolute best. I remember the countless hours I spent playing that game with friends. This post is making me remember the good ol' days, before highschool happened. I haven't actually played the game in a few years. I wouldn't mind playing it again though. I am still having that nostalgia trip right now, and oh my can I remember the good times that I had with friends. Minecraft is truly a good game and it's recent rise in popularity is well deserved
    I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Yeah, I played Minecraft all the time when I was younger. I started to drop off the game when they ruined PVP, that cooldown stuff really annoyed me. Fast-forward to today, my brother has recently bought a modded server and it's surprisingly really fun. So I've taken a little a break from my usual JB schedule and have been having a blast over on Minecraft.

Minecraft is the best game ever created and I still play it semi-regularly today

~
    #RebelNation
    #ArbyPHAT
    ~ =(e)= 1/16/2019
    ~Banned 3/10/2019
    ~Unbanned 4/10/2019
    ~ =(eG)= Not Yet
    ~ =(eGO)= Not Yet

I gave in about 3 years ago, everyone in TF2 kinda played MC for a bit and then we ended up doing cross over events at some point lol. I haven't played in a few months.

Don't tell anybody... but the Minecraft server is how I first found and decided to join eGO. And old man named eGO Witchdoctor recruited me. Later, I discovered they also had DOD servers and I was like wewewowowoewewowoew!
    THERE ARE HOLES IN MY BELTS... WHO PUT THESE HOLES IN MY BELTS????!!!!!

When I was enrolled in online highschool, I would spend about 2-3 hours a day getting all of my classes done then spent another 3-4 hours playing Minecraft on my school-issued computer. Parents never knew, school never knew and I graduated with a 3.9 cumulative GPA.

I miss those days a lot.
    Likes Saber liked this post

i7 8700k | RTX 2080 Ti FE | ASUS Prime Z370 | ADATA XPG 16GB DDR4-3000 | Intel 660p 1TB | Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic | Windows 10 Pro | Dell 27" 1440p 144hz G Sync

Played a lot of Single Player back in the day on both PC and Console versions. Been a long time since I've booted it up though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast