User Tag List

View Poll Results: 10 years later, have you ever played Minecraft?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

171 87.24%
  • No

25 12.76%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WHODAT View Post
    Don't tell anybody... but the Minecraft server is how I first found and decided to join eGO. And old man named eGO Witchdoctor recruited me. Later, I discovered they also had DOD servers and I was like wewewowowoewewowoew!
    WHAT?! How did I never know this...

FYI this is a full week poll since its not everyday a game reaches this amount of success and makes the 10 year mark with a healthy player base still intact. 2 more days until its officially 10 years.
    Last edited by Dr. Havok; 05-15-2019 at 06:24 PM.

My kids got me into playing it back during 1.4.1. Gamma was the first eGO map i played, and still play to this day. Yes i am a 48 year old father of 4 that plays minecraft. I was and EC for the MC Division (we called them divisions back in the day ) for almost a year. I even have a server that my daughters use with their friends. I have ventured over to modded minecraft. Currently playing a custom setup(extra mods added) of All The Mods 3.
    Likes Saber liked this post

Meh.. never appealed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
    My kids got me into playing it back during 1.4.1. Gamma was the first eGO map i played, and still play to this day. Yes i am a 48 year old father of 4 that plays minecraft. I was and EC for the MC Division (we called them divisions back in the day ) for almost a year. I even have a server that my daughters use with their friends. I have ventured over to modded minecraft. Currently playing a custom setup(extra mods added) of All The Mods 3.
    Dude, you are such a cool dad!
    Thanks CrossCheck thanked for this post

I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Ever since 2011....
    SCMowns, Overcast Network (Project Ares/PGM for the OG's), ChaosPVP, and, of course, eGO

jeezerman: you know misterboy, its not fun to play the game when people use aimbot
    *DEAD* Killah Zillah : If that was a backstab then I'm a teapot.
    Jade: I take solace in cheese.
    <16:26:26> "Cyclone": are we humans
    <16:26:28> "Cyclone": or are dancer

Quote Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
    If All of The Mods 3 doesn't have a weapon that shoots planes and or Creepers, then it is false advertising.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Minecraft is still my favorite game to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    if jail gets #1 i will kiss @RyzeUp

U aren't a real gamer if u didn't play minecraft in a moment of ur life lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast