User Tag List

Default Looking for People to play Smash with

Henlo Teimy here,

Been playing Smash Ultimate for a few months now but none of my friends play so I just play against bots all day. So I figured, where better to look for people to game with than a community full of gamers. I play a lot of characters, some including Fox, Shiek, Lucina, Captain Falcon. If you are interested hit me up, you could pm me on the forums or find me on TS im on pretty often.
    Likes Chidori, Fistacles, Saber liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by teimyw8 View Post
    Henlo Teimy here,

I play a lot of characters, some including Fox, Shiek, Lucina, Captain Falcon. .
    Wait shiek exists as a character? I couldnt tell with how ****ing nerfed she was. HMU with your friend code, i still play around with a few friends if you want in.

I usually main a myriad of peeps, but usually Incineroar, all 3 Links, Jigglypuff, G&W and Diddy

Quote Originally Posted by Fistacles View Post
    Wait shiek exists as a character? I couldnt tell with how ****ing nerfed she was. HMU with your friend code, i still play around with a few friends if you want in.

I usually main a myriad of peeps, but usually Incineroar, all 3 Links, Jigglypuff, G&W and Diddy
    already added you

I need a nintendo switch. I love playing smash with my friends, but I don't have a switch. When I do play with my friends, I usually just pick Zero-Suit Samus. If I had a switch, I would definitely add you!
    I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll