User Tag List

Default Murder server for either Gmod or CSGO

I have played murder before and I think it is a lot of fun. If it becomes like an event server or just a regular server that people can join into. What do you guys think?

@Depression

Its a plugin on the event server atm, however it hasnt been hosted yet (no good maps on the workshop)
    We had it as a server in pg but no one played on it lol
    Likes Simon, Depression liked this post

When it comes to new servers, you need a pretty good backing from the community to get them started - and then it has to last more than a week.

I'd shoot for trying to get some event nights going on it before anything else. We had one at Prestige Gaming, but no one played it at all.

Sounds fun for an event at least though, pending maps.

i would like to see it as an event but not as a serve
    Likes Depression liked this post

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

If it is as an event server it would be a lot of fun to be hosted. I mean if people tried it would be a lot of fun.

Back in pG we had one I remember but it wasn't as popular as JB or TTT lol, hence why it got removed.

@EpicFlamingos

The one in pG died because we had a director that was scared of new changes. The one for CSGO was halfbaked and he forced us to release it before we were at a conceptual beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewerth View Post
    @EpicFlamingos

The one in pG died because we had a director that was scared of new changes. The one for CSGO was halfbaked and he forced us to release it before we were at a conceptual beta.
    Damn

@Depression

While it would be cool to bring the murder server back, if we were to get a new server, I don't believe that we would be going to a server that has the same type of playing style that TTT has. This may be hosted as an event but at this time we won't be looking to get a murder server. Thanks for the suggestion~

~Closed
    Likes Depression liked this post