User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Bhop giant map suggestion list.

To start off with I want to say that this is a combination of maps that a lot of great bhoppers helped me compile a list of. Note: There will be no tier 5 or 6 maps as those are not maps the "easy tier" that our bhop server is.

Tier 1:

autobhop_spacebar_warrior: Very short and easy map, would be good to have on the server.

bhop_dream: A very basic straightforward map that would be great to have on the server.

bhop_tut_v2: Once again a very short and simple map that would be good to have on the server for new players.

bhop_wood_notsowood Very short map that isn’t hard at all, all players should be able to beat this map.

bhop_lava: Very short and straightforward map just like the rest of these.

bhop_horseshit_1: Short map series by the name of horseshit_ they would be great to have on the server.

bhop_horseshit_3: Short map series by the name of horseshit_ they would be great to have on the server.

bhop_horseshit_4: Short map series by the name of horseshit_ they would be great to have on the server.

bhop_alt_jestas: Short map series, by the name of alt_ that would be great to have on the server.

bhop_alt_paskin: Short map series, by the name of alt_ that would be great to have on the server.

bhop_alt_saimaa: Short map series, by the name of alt_ that would be great to have on the server.

bhop_alt_terassi: Short map series, by the name of alt_ that would be great to have on the server.

bhop_alt_univaje: Short map series, by the name of alt_ that would be great to have on the server.

bhop_alt_vaahtera: Short map series, by the name of alt_ that would be great to have on the server.

Tier 2:

bhop_blue_aux_csgo: This is a map that will be good to have on the server, it is a pretty simple map, very straightforward.

bhop_greenglow_csgo: Decent map that has a little bit of length to it, has a bunch of good skips on it.

bhop_overline: Pretty short and sweet map, could possible be a tier 1 map but I will put it in tier 2 because of the other maps we have on the server.

bhop_chillim: It’s an easy map that is pretty straightforward and easy to beat.

bhop_bubblegum: Pretty straightforward map, it is a bit longer so that’s why I put it in the tier 2 category.

Tier 3:

bhop_monster_jam_b1: To start off with this is a map that was originally on the server and one of my favorites. It was originally removed because it broke our server but if it was added now that we have almost a completely brand new server, it would most likely work.

bhop_frankerz_csgo: Pretty common map on different server, overall kind of hard but not extremely hard. It is a pretty long map on the other hand.

Tier 4:

bhop_pendulum_full: It’s a bit of a harder map but it would give us some more variety in what we are playing.

bhop_dunk_csgo_lg: This map is a bit of a longer map a lot harder then most maps but it's not impossible to beat. Still wouldn't be the hardest map on the server.

Alright that's all I got for today, I have worked extremely hard to get these links and to find all of these maps. It took me a extremely long time to compile this list of maps, if you guys have any more suggestions or feedback for me please leave a comment giving me your thoughts. Thank you.

UPDATE 6/9/19

Fixed with Steam links:

bhop_monster_jam_b1

bhop_pendulum_full

bhop_frankerz_csgo

bhop_bubblegum

bhop_chillim

bhop_blue_aux_csgo

Maps I couldn't find Steam Links for:

bhop_atrium

bhop_horseshit mappack

bhop_abandoned

bhop_cyx_jump

bhop_egyptian pickle:

bhop_affliction

bhop_strafe_matans
    Last edited by Divine; 06-08-2019 at 11:32 PM.
    Thanks SupporterDryden, Supporterpeloc, Larry_Da_Lobster thanked for this post
    Likes SupporterApt, lapen liked this post

Event Coordinator Manager for Member Services
    Interested in joining and a G level admin? Apply here

+1 Please yes. Anything for some new maps.
    Thanks AdvisorDivine thanked for this post

Damage Given to "=(eGO)= xblade111" - 2882 in 58 hits

@Divine

Some of the links you provided go to maps for CSS, not CSGO.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicFlamingos View Post
    @Divine

Some of the links you provided go to maps for CSS, not CSGO.
    Sorry, I will fix this tomorrow before I head off to work.

Edit: @EpicFlamingos I fixed the ones that I could find CS:GO versions for, there was a few I couldn't find the CS:GO version of so those will be at the bottom of each tier map.
    Last edited by Divine; 05-05-2019 at 10:28 AM.

I could compile a list of some harder maps that should be added, if theyre willing to change the name from easy bhop to just normal bhop. Even bad bhoppers like to play hard maps and or watch some really good ppl do hard maps sometimes =d

We are currently looking into testing these maps~
    Thanks AdvisorDivine thanked for this post

Here is a couple more maps that I have found that I believe would be suitable for the server, most of them are easy tiered maps with a few exceptions of a few difficult maps that would still be fun to have on the server. If you guys have anymore just message me on the forums with the steam link to the map and I will add it to the list of maps that we should test.

As long as these maps get tested and approved by CS LE - I have no issue pushing them out onto the server! @Custom Stats @EpicFlamingos

@SmeaR These maps were tested by myself, @peloc, @Dryden, and @Custom Stats. We have narrowed down the maps that we want on the server. You could talk to Custom about what he's doing with the maps.
    Likes Larry_Da_Lobster liked this post

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast