User Tag List

Default Suggestion for Princess Skyscraper (TTT)

So we already have a plugin when somebody falls off the edge of the building saying "Lmao some idiot fell off the building" or a second one that says "Dumbass #2 fell off the building" so basically I'm curious if we could find a plugin that auto-id's the bodies that fall off so we can still keep track of innos/t's left alive. Not sure how practical it is but maybe it is something to look into
    Thanks AdvisorDivine thanked for this post

Ohhh, I really like this idea, this would be great thing to have on the server. This doesn't even necessarily have to be strictly for Skyscraper, I would love to see this on any map where you can fall off.

Great suggestion +1
    Thanks Scourge thanked for this post

Event Coordinator Manager for Member Services
    Interested in joining and a G level admin? Apply here

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Ohhh, I really like this idea, this would be great thing to have on the server. This doesn't even necessarily have to be strictly for Skyscraper, I would love to see this on any map where you can fall off.

Great suggestion +1
    potentially it could just be when somebody suicides even including the minecraft maps with lava. Idk really just thoughts I've had

@Scourge

While this would be something cool to add, we don't have any intentions to make an extra plugin for something like this, and instead have a plugin for something that would be applicable on all maps (ex: weapon skins, knife during warmup). Thanks for the suggestion~

~Closed