User Tag List

Default Subscription Ending ?

Got this message on April 30th , even though my PayPal account was deducted the same Monthly amount as usual on April 9th .

Should I cancel my PayPal payment and start over ?

=============================================

Dear Major Trubble,

Your access to the paid subscription "eGO Dedicated Supporter - Custom Amount" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
    EdgeGamers Gaming Community

@Altered EGO, Double check that you do not have two active subscriptions in PayPal. You can find out how in this thread. If this is not the case then I will get someone to check up on this for you.
    Member Services NME Coordinator
    Here to help you! Send me a message here, or on steam, or discord.

Got event ideas or need help organizing an event? I may be able to help you out.

I only have 1 PayPal account and the payment came out last April 09 2019 . I guess I can cancel the subscription in PayPal and renew it on the eGO site .

I just canceled my Automatic Payments on my PayPal account , will wait a few days and go through the Donations process again .

Just went through the Donation process , please let me know if there is a problem , don't know why there was an issue in the 1st place because I never changed anything and the donation amount was coming out of my PayPal account every month .

Quote Originally Posted by Altered EGO View Post
    Just went through the Donation process , please let me know if there is a problem , don't know why there was an issue in the 1st place because I never changed anything and the donation amount was coming out of my PayPal account every month .
    I see "Dedicated Supporter" under your name - looks like you're good to go.

you are now good to go, we see your dedicated support tag under your name
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja