User Tag List

Default Plans for WoW Classic

Hey guys, I'm really hyped about what everyone's plans are for WoW Classic. I think it'd be kinda cool to see what everyone wants to do and you could see someone say something in this thread and play with them on release!

Examples like

• PvP/RP server
    • Alliance or Horde
    • Do you plan on raiding or doing PvP
    • Any auction house plans to get yourself ahead in the economy
    • What class

Personally I'll be rolling Horde (Rogue or Mage, undecided) on a PvP server. My grand plans are getting known as a top PvPer in my server, as well as getting a corner on the market to get myself some deep pockets. If anyone else has similar plans let me know!

im going for ally on EU server (xd) and be with my main mage i love it, then i will die and go to sleep XD for im bad at pvp even though im at prestige 6 but who cares im still bad
    Likes JollyDoctor liked this post

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Definitely Alliance and probably a hunter or a druid healer as both were my characters back then (with druid still being the one). I will go for PvE that's for sure, and who knows maybe a tiny bit of PvP here and there, but let's see what comes out of this.

~ HooVay to the Rescue ~

undead rogue pvp gank central

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed -- Michael Jordan <3

Always have been a warrior in wow. going to switch it up a bit for classic.

PvP/RP server - RP
    Alliance or Horde - Horde
    Do you plan on raiding or doing PvP - Both
    Any auction house plans to get yourself ahead in the economy - sell potions and herbs
    What class - undead mage

Wii U - KS_BMO
    GW2 - BMO.8562
    Battle Tag = BMO #1948 ADD ME !!