User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh hey!

Default Oh hey!

Hellooo, Not new here by a long shot however I did have a pretty long leave of absence due to life and work then a computer malfunction! I am however, back from the unknown and because I missed a vast majority of the people here I decided to make this post and return to the community.

-H0LLYW00D
    Likes Riffys, Osmosis liked this post

I have heard tales of the one know as H0LLYW00D and I’m glad you are back!!! Now I can see if the tales are true �� hope to run into you on the servers!!!
    Likes H0LLYW00D liked this post

About damn time.

IT IS ALIVE!!!! @H0LLYW00D we need you to be incharge of us few loyal crazy soldiers in squad, did you know we got TANKS in squad

Funniest things i have heard Summer say :
    “ ma'am ma'am! I know you look like a golf cart but that doesn't mean you can be a golf cart”
    "Ughhh can someone go to the bathroom for me. I don't want to get up or do that."
    “So what do you think of his uh...banana”
    “Grandpa! Where is your pants!”
    "I just tackled BigTram in the parking lot of the PD and never felt so ALIVE! Bed will be interesting”
    "First I ban Rekty and now trying to have an event an hr before hand"

Quote Originally Posted by Inkery View Post
    I have heard tales of the one know as H0LLYW00D and I’m glad you are back!!! Now I can see if the tales are true �� hope to run into you on the servers!!!
    Whatever was said is probably true!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock offroad View Post
    IT IS ALIVE!!!! @H0LLYW00D we need you to be incharge of us few loyal crazy soldiers in squad, did you know we got TANKS in squad

I actually jumped on squad lastnight after I updated my PC and steam did it’s thing, needless to say 4 hours later I was finally ready for bed!

Back from the dead! Welcome back brother!
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.” – Romans 13:4

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor27 View Post
    Back from the dead! Welcome back brother!
    Thanks Brother! Congratulations on that glowup!

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast