User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Moo to you too

Cool Moo to you too

Yes, you probably legged me while I was jumping around (the flying cow maneuver) and then I blasted you with a shotgun. I'm the Cows that runs amuck on TTT most weeknights and I've loved my stay thus far.
    The highlight of the community to me is just how many nice, sociable people there are who are open to trying things in the name of fun (like building boats in Roblox). If I don't know you yet, here's a big hello!

As for the more boring stuff about me here you go:
    I'm a 23 year old Canadian college dropout working in the construction industry. I am a player-coach of 2 young adult ultimate frisbee teams as my main time sink other than TTT. I have dabbled in most everything nerdy and used to be the executive of a board game club. Pokemon Go, LoL, anime and Magic the Gathering (EDH format) are what I'll do when I'm not glued to TTT.
    And that's my life story! Cheers <3
    Thanks MSI, SupporterBeastTheNinja thanked for this post
    Likes heidi liked this post

Welcome to ego!

The construction industry is actually one of my possible career paths after high school. (Specifically electrician)

Welcome to eGO Cows<3! I wish you the best in the eGO community!

Hell yeah, EDH is lit. Nice to see someone who also plays EDH. Hope to see you on the servers.

Thank you for sharing that information! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at eGO. This website and servers are truly a great thing to have in life! They can help you out with just not the gaming experience, but also some in your personal life. As of now, I am sick, but when I am able to play I would love to try playing with you sometime and showing you around to the different servers! I will also have you meet other admins as well as eGO members! I'm sure they will be glad to see you and give you a warm welcome!
    Your fellow gaming bot, MSI<3

Hello and welcome to EdgeGamers. Please enjoy the stay and hope to meet you on the servers!

Hiiiiiiiii welcome see you on ttt if you find me

Sendt fra min FIG-LX1 med Tapatalk
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast