User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: High Dive JB

Default High Dive JB

Most jb maps currently have a high dive game. Some cts like to sit there all game to give them an advantage. On clouds for example you can basically sit up there all game and see everyone. Problem with this is it makes rebelling harder for ts. I would like to change it that you should not be able to sit up there. It should be considered playing a t game. If you dont agree with this I should be able to play climb to get an advantage as its the same concept.
    Thanks Maruchan thanked for this post
    Likes purducken, Corrupted, kaZZ, AdvisorPower_Outlet liked this post
    Dislikes Taco, Jacko, SupporterBeastTheNinja disliked this post

I also agree, people just sit up there with awps all the time, would make the map a little more balanced for rebelling T's as I think its extremely CT sided
    WHO?

I don't hate the idea, since of course it'd solve some problems, but, I think things are fine the way they are. Balances really vary from map to map and clouds in my eyes isn't ct sided at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peoples People View Post
    If you dont agree with this I should be able to play climb to get an advantage as its the same concept.
    34) As a Guard am I able to play T games to get a better vantage point or play T games with the ST in games like tic-tac-toe?
    No, guards cannot play T games unless its to pursue a rebeller or on freedays/LR.

High dive falls into the iffy zone of rules. Since going up a ladder isn't the game you can argue you aren't playing it. Since the person in the tower would be a problem if the warden tried to play the game you can also say it is a issue. The staff on the server rarely decide going into high dive is swappable though, and fairly so to me. Climb is Climb, and that is totally different.
    Last edited by Jake; 04-28-2019 at 07:30 PM.

I'm pretty sure the top of high dive on clouds, like the one that you use the ladder on the back to get to, is considered a ct area. Correct me if I'm wrong something might have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by teimyw8 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the top of high dive on clouds, like the one that you use the ladder on the back to get to, is considered a ct area. Correct me if I'm wrong something might have changed.
    I believe getting up there requires using a t secret.
    Likes Corrupted liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by teimyw8 View Post
    Depends who's on. Since the ladder is invisible after all
    Last edited by Jake; 04-28-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaya View Post
    +1, I agree. This should be against the rules.

As a guard, you must NOT …
    Play prisoner games unless it is LR, a freeday, or required to pursue a rebeller.
    I'm actually going to retract what I said. After thinking about it and re-reading this post I've come to the conclusion that being on highdive is okay, and not against the rules as long as you don't actually jump into the water. Then that would be playing T games.

All the CT mains disliked smh

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    I don't hate the idea, since of course it'd solve some problems, but, I think things are fine the way they are. Balances really vary from map to map and clouds in my eyes isn't ct sided at all.

34) As a Guard am I able to play T games to get a better vantage point or play T games with the ST in games like tic-tac-toe?
    No, guards cannot play T games unless its to pursue a rebeller or on freedays/LR.
    Does that include getting a CT to pursue surf then too? @Jacko can you clarify?
    @Memo would absolutely hate if that’s banned. That’s his #1 camping spot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kaZZ View Post
    All the CT mains disliked smh

They hate us cause they ain’t us

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Depends who's on. Since the ladder is invisible after all
    Something tells me the ladder probably isnt supposed to be invisible.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast