User Tag List

Default CS:GO Jailbreak patch notes thread

As I'm sure most of you are aware, the updates on the jail server have been coming thick and fast as of late. Due to this update, and since it is now summer, many old players are returning to play on the server and they are unaware of many of the new features. What I am proposing is we create a dedicated thread which is pinned to the top of the sub forum which contains all the tweaks and updates that happen along the way.
    Now, there was a post a couple weeks back when the large update came out, however it has quickly slipped off the front page and unless you are intentionally looking for it, it's unlikely people will see it. Therefore, it would make a lot of sense to use a single thread, pinned to the top which would not only be easily found, but also contain all the information there players will want to know about the updates.
    In my opinion, this is not necessary, however it could lead to a significant improvement to the quality of life for returning players on the server who would then be fully updated on changes.
    Thanks for reading, feel free to host your thoughts.
    Likes Ayto, Shalom, SneakyTurtle, ih liked this post

+1
    Patch notes threads are always really helpful and good; kind of surprised it didn't have one already.

@EpicFlamingos I still think it would make a lot more sense to move this thread to the CS sub forum instead of in suggestions.
    Likes SneakyTurtle liked this post