User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: EVE Online

Default EVE Online

Hi.

I noticed that more and more people are starting to play EVE Online and a lot are considering playing it.

Here is a link ( https://www.eveonline.com/signup/?in...4-0a2fcaa68c94 ) that you can use to create an account and download the game for free. (as it is F2P) By using this link you will receive 750k skill points, saving you 15 IRL days of training.

I highly encourage giving the game a try as it is super fun, especially in a group of friends.

Happy exploration.

Used to play all the time. Here's my kill board for my main

https://zkillboard.com/character/94071158/

Edit: I was being a jerk, left the original comment so people know that I was being an idiot.

Also what Remas doesn't tell you is that he gets rewarded when you sign up with his referral link, wonder if he'd share those rewards with you. Really makes you think.
    Last edited by Nick; 04-15-2019 at 09:58 PM.
    Dislikes Division LeaderInkery, Remas097 disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

Connor, Murphy: "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."

I don't get anything unless the people who use my link buy stuff for the game. I just started the playing a week ago and did not get refereed and I wish I was because those 750k skill points would actually be really nice to have. Only made this post because I enjoy the game and know that 750k skills for starters is a lot of skill points that are very useful.

If I wanted to benefit from people I would make this look like an advertisement making people think about buying omega.

But yes I guess I should have mentioned that, so my bad. If anyone who creates an account using my link spends IRL money on EVE Online website I do get some bonuses like skins, some boosts etc.
    Likes Riffys liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Used to play all the time. Here's my kill board for my main

https://zkillboard.com/character/94071158/

Also what Remas doesn't tell you is that he gets rewarded when you sign up with his referral link, wonder if he'd share those rewards with you. Really makes you think.
    You could start up the game without his referral link not get the bonus skill points and play like normal if that's what you wanted. A referral link just helps out both parties and if anything he's helping you out more than just sending you to the games website saving you 15 days training time if you click the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkery View Post
    You could start up the game without his referral link not get the bonus skill points and play like normal if that's what you wanted. A referral link just helps out both parties and if anything he's helping you out more than just sending you to the games website saving you 15 days training time if you click the link.
    Sorry, I was used to how ref links were back when I played. Back in the day anyone who signed up and subscribed using your referral link would get you either 30 days of sub time or 1 Plex which could be sold for a large amount of isk. Back in the day players would do a 50-50 or 25-75 split on the money gained from selling the plex with the larger amount going to the new player. This money would last them a while and have them able to afford whatever a new player would need at the start.

I didn't mean to come off the way I did, in all honesty when I talk about eve it brings out my inner "bittervet" from my time playing and I get very cynical with things like ref links and such.

Quote Originally Posted by GardenGroveVW View Post
    Minmatar Dreadnought V, my man!
    Last edited by Nick; 04-15-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    Likes Riffys, Simon, Remas097 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

Quote Originally Posted by GardenGroveVW View Post
    LISTEN COACH, WE GET IT, YOUR GOOD AT THE GAME

JKJK<3

Come play GTA with us again
    Oh, and come play eve with us

@Nick no worries you should for sure come play with us sometime we have a big group of us playing atm !
    Likes Remas097 liked this post

You guys interested in joining a wormhole corp?
    Connor, Murphy: "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast