User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80
  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dryden View Post
    you get your machine, but it doesn’t work and you can’t refund it
    As you wished for nothing, something actually happened! You won the lottery!

    I wish for a ring that magically grants me food whenever I ask it to.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayaya View Post
    As you wished for nothing, something actually happened! You won the lottery!

    I wish for a ring that magically grants me food whenever I ask it to.
    All the food you get is rotten and in very small portions

    I wish to be god
    Likes Ayaya liked this post
     

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ere View Post
    All the food you get is rotten and in very small portions

    I wish to be god
    You are the god of dead people. You basically do nothing all day.

    I wish to die.
    Likes Ayaya liked this post
     
    mostly on jail

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaise View Post
    You are the god of dead people. You basically do nothing all day.

    I wish to die.
    Your surroundings suddenly disappear as you start to fade from existence, but then with a loud crash, you find yourself in a hair salon dyeing other people's hair for a living. Yikes.

    I wish for a dog who can never die, feel pain, and can protect me from any psychical threat.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayaya View Post
    Your surroundings suddenly disappear as you start to fade from existence, but then with a loud crash, you find yourself in a hair salon dyeing other people's hair for a living. Yikes.

    I wish for a dog who can never die, feel pain, and can protect me from any psychical threat.
    Instead of a real dog you get an immortal hot dog that never perishes so you can eat it forever. Enjoy!

    I wish to win everytime I gamble.
    Likes Ayaya liked this post
     

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ere View Post
    Instead of a real dog you get an immortal hot dog that never perishes so you can eat it forever. Enjoy!

    I wish to win everytime I gamble.
    Whenever you win, your winnings are all thrown on you, and you get crushed to death by your winnings.

    I wish to be an eGO admin.
    mostly on jail

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaise View Post
    Whenever you win, your winnings are all thrown on you, and you get crushed to death by your winnings.

    I wish to be an eGO admin.
    What a silly wish but i guess i must oblige so you can be an ego admin for a minute once a week.

    I wish to be as epic as @peloc
    Likes Ayaya, Supporterpeloc liked this post
     

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ere View Post
    What a silly wish but i guess i must oblige so you can be an ego admin for a minute once a week.

    I wish to be as epic as @peloc
    Your wish is granted and you are now peloc's epic friend on the Epic Games launcher where you are constantly nagged by peloc to play Fortnite with him. Truely a fate worse then hell.

    I wish to be able to destroy a wish without someone destroying that wish before me.
    Last edited by Ayaya; 04-23-2019 at 01:26 PM.
    Likes Ere, SupporterPower_Outlet, SupporterFokai liked this post
    Dislikes Supporterpeloc disliked this post
     

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayaya View Post
    I wish to be able to destroy a wish without someone destroying that wish before me.
    You make an attempt at destroying a wish, just to see someone already destroyed it before you.

    I wish for mustard to be eviscerated from this planet.
    Likes Ayaya liked this post
     

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mom View Post
    You make an attempt at destroying a wish, just to see someone already destroyed it before you.

    I wish for mustard to be eviscerated from this planet.
    Your wish worked and all the mustard on this planet has been magically teleported to outer space. What you don't know is apparently mustard duplicates itself when it's not being affected by gravity and you have unknowingly caused a giant mustard ball to form in space that will inevitably crash into earth ending all life as we know it.

    I wish to live on mars in a space station that has an infinite amount of oxygen.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •