User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 8

You get your wishes but along with it you cannot speak anymore. What’s worse is speaking the wishes is the only way to use them and it can only be you.

I wish for logs to show whenever wardens gets selected for JB

Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    You get your wishes but along with it you cannot speak anymore. What’s worse is speaking the wishes is the only way to use them and it can only be you.
    @3dsam1 What?! you literally are going against what I said in my wish. you can't change my wish!!! you can only find loopholes in it!!
    I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    You get your wishes but along with it you cannot speak anymore. Whats worse is speaking the wishes is the only way to use them and it can only be you.

I wish for logs to show whenever wardens gets selected for JB
    Your wish was a success! Whenever a warden gets selected a log of wood is shown to you. Very nice.

I wish for a double of me that I can swap with at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    @3dsam1 What?! you literally are going against what I said in my wish. you can't change my wish!!! you can only find loopholes in it!!
    (Games are supposed to be fun guys! Just roll with it and try to be creative! :D)
    Thanks Saber thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaya View Post
    (Games are supposed to be fun guys! Just roll with it and try to be creative! :D)
    You are right, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaya View Post
    I wish for a double of me that I can swap with at any time.
    Wish granted except the double has half of your IQ

I wish I can pass my finals with a 100% on each

Wish granted except the double has half of your IQ

I wish I can pass my finals with a 100% on each
    You pass your finals with 100% on each, but people start asking questions and you can't answer how you got such a high score on the finals but were not as good during the whole year, so you get your score revoked.

I wish for 3 more wishes

Quote Originally Posted by United Airlines View Post
    You pass your finals with 100% on each, but people start asking questions and you can't answer how you got such a high score on the finals but were not as good during the whole year, so you get your score revoked.

I wish for 3 more wishes
    innocent until proven guilty uwu

wish granted, but you can only use them after you've given something away that means a lot to you

I wish school was easier but just as effective

innocent until proven guilty uwu

wish granted, but you can only use them after you've given something away that means a lot to you

I wish school was easier but just as effective
    Granted, but you get crotch kicked every 30 minutes

I wish for an unlimited project budget so I can construct whatever I want without any consequence to my physical, mental, economic or social status, or without any humiliation.

(@Next person, I know these "monkey's paw" type of rules, lets see if you can ruin this wish xD)

Member Status:
    =(e)= : 02/10/2018
    Gmod =(eG)=: 10/2/2018 (Resigned 6/3/19)
    Gmod =(eGO)=: 1/3/2019 (Resigned 6/3/19)
    Gmod EC: 1/4/2019 (Resigned 5/26/19)

Active Status: Unkown

"Spartans never die, they're just missing in action" - Carter-A259, Halo Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty4Rock View Post
    Granted, but you get crotch kicked every 30 minutes

I wish for an unlimited project budget so I can construct whatever I want without any consequence to my physical, mental, economic or social status, or without any humiliation.

(@Next person, I know these "monkey's paw" type of rules, lets see if you can ruin this wish xD)
    your wish is granted but your conscience turns against you and you build a statue of a big fat "thing you hate most" and then it comes alive and eat you

Quote Originally Posted by Osmosis View Post
    your wish is granted but your conscience turns against you and you build a statue of a big fat "thing you hate most" and then it comes alive and eat you
    you aren't going to wish? lmao

I wish that anime girls were real, are present here on earth, function like normal human beings, and are a part of human society like normal people, with them being able to stay for the rest of time.

(let's see you break this wish by following the rules of the fact that you HAVE to find a loophole in this)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 8