User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 ... LastLast

Default Destroy a Wish! (Forums Game)

Hey everyone!

I'd like to introduce a fun forums game to you all! It's called: "Destroy a Wish."

How to play: The person above you will wish for something and you simply have to destroy their wish in a creative way. This is how it should look:

Person 1: I wish for an infinite amount of money!

Person 2: You get an infinite amount of money however, the money is all dropped on top of you and you are crushed to death.

I wish for a car!

Person 3: *proceeds to destroy person 2's wish and create his own wish*

And so on and so forth. Pretty simple and fun. Here are some rules, however!

Rules:
    1. You cannot reply to your own message.
    2. You cannot wish for something that has already been wished for unless it is on a different page then you or a considerable amount of time has passed. (Try not to though)
    3. You MUST destroy/ruin the other person's wish.
    4. If you reply to destroy a wish and it turns out someone replied to that wish before you, you must delete or edit your message.
    5. If you would like to reply to someone's message, after making a wish you can use ()'s below to say something.

I'll start: I wish for a knife in csgo!

(P.S: I got this idea from an old Minecraft server forum post. Credit to _Nexloc_MC)
    Last edited by purducken; 04-26-2019 at 02:40 AM.
    Likes SupporterMatt liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaya View Post
    I'll start: I wish for a knife in csgo!
    You deposit $400 into a website for a Karambit just to realize the website is a scam and you not only lost the money, but you lost your girlfriend, apartment, 3 dogs, and $25,000 Mercedes, sending you into a deep depression that you were unable to recover from.

I wish for a pet monkey.
    Last edited by mom; 04-22-2019 at 11:35 PM.
    Likes purducken, SupporterFokai liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by mom View Post
    I wish for a pet monkey.
    You go to the zoo in order to steal a monkey to quench your monkey desire... however, upon entering the monkey cage, you slipped on a banana peel and went to see harambe.

I wish for a magic wand.
    Last edited by purducken; 04-23-2019 at 01:22 AM.

You go to the zoo in order to steal a monkey to quench your monkey desire... however, upon entering the monkey cage, you slipped on a banana peel and went to see harambe.

I wish for a magic wand.
    you get a magic wand but all it does is cover you in poop

i wish for more coffee
    Thanks Advisorpeloc thanked for this post
    Likes purducken liked this post

MS AT+ Media support.
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden View Post
    you get a magic wand but all it does is cover you in poop

i wish for more coffee
    You win a lifetime supply of coffee at your local coffee shop, however, the shop is actually run by the mafia, so naturally, you are tracked down and "taken care of" because they, "can't have peoples ruinin' their sales, see?".

I wish for a shark riding a dinosaur on top of a whale with laser pistols.

You win a lifetime supply of coffee at your local coffee shop, however, the shop is actually run by the mafia, so naturally, you are tracked down and "taken care of" because they, "can't have peoples ruinin' their sales, see?".

I wish for a shark riding a dinosaur on top of a whale with laser pistols.
    You get the shark riding a dinosaur on top of a whale with laser pistols, only they are coming straight at you, ready to kill you.

I wish for a girlfriend.

=(e)= February 20th 2019
    =(eG)= July 4th 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Kaise View Post
    You get the shark riding a dinosaur on top of a whale with laser pistols, only they are coming straight at you, ready to kill you.

I wish for a girlfriend.
    You finally get a girlfriend, but little do you know, she's actually the famous killer known as the "Boyfriend Backstabber". So far, she has killed 27 boyfriends and you are her latest target. When you take her home to "hang out" that's when she does it. She pulls out a knife and uh.. lets just say it doesn't end well.

I wish to be in a Shrek movie.

You finally get a girlfriend, but little do you know, she's actually the famous killer known as the "Boyfriend Backstabber". So far, she has killed 27 boyfriends and you are her latest target. When you take her home to "hang out" that's when she does it. She pulls out a knife and uh.. lets just say it doesn't end well.

I wish to be in a Shrek movie.
    the Shrek movie you are in portrays you as such a terrible villain people start a witchhunt for you and you eventually get stabbed to death inside your own home.

i wish i had decent skill in any videogame i play

(btw if you want more of this type of stuff there is a subreddit called r/themonkeyspaw which is basically this idea)

www <3

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    the Shrek movie you are in portrays you as such a terrible villain people start a witchhunt for you and you eventually get stabbed to death inside your own home.

i wish i had decent skill in any videogame i play

(btw if you want more of this type of stuff there is a subreddit called r/themonkeyspaw which is basically this idea)
    Unfortunately, your decent skill gets you banned from all video games and reported to the point you don't want that skill anymore.

I wish I had a washer/dryer/folder automatic machine. <_<
    Likes purducken, SupporterFokai liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Unfortunately, your decent skill gets you banned from all video games and reported to the point you don't want that skill anymore.

I wish I had a washer/dryer/folder automatic machine. <_<
    you get your machine, but it doesn’t work and you can’t refund it
    Likes purducken, Community ManagementSummer liked this post

MS AT+ Media support.
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Page 1 of 8 1 ... LastLast