User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Quote Originally Posted by kz Trey View Post
    I used to be an admin on a jailbreak server with redie. A situation we would encounter would be someone standing on the cell doors button. In specific, this happened on clouds. The stood on the exit from armory, and the cells button. Cells did not auto open on that server, and we would sit there for 10 minutes. When I became admin, I cracked down on it, however, this would need to be a serious offense against a rule if this is added. As far as I am aware, there is no way to fix that glitch in particular because anything rendered as info_player will have a hitbox, preventing using your E key on buttons if they are there.

Regardless of what I pointed out, +Vouch from me. I agree with what Kazz has to say, we should give it a shot!
    I want to say this again. This is for dedicated supporters. I doubt this will be common because most people who server disrupt are non e players.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    I want to say this again. This is for dedicated supporters. I doubt this will be common because most people who server disrupt are non e players.

then corrupted im sorry to say this but some E members does it too, i seeing alot of it
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by BeastTheNinja View Post
    then corrupted im sorry to say this but some E members does it too, i seeing alot of it
    Some.

I agree that this should be for dedicated supporters, as someone who is not even a dedicated supporter. It's obvious that if it were public it would cause issues. If you abuse it, you lose it type of thing for dedicated supporters.

I think this would be a good plugin. Although I’d don’t think it should just be for DS as it’s a good plugin for everyone. The only thing I suggest if it’s possible is to have it so admins can see ghosts. That way they can admin if tghists find a bug to disrupt the round.

Quote Originally Posted by Peoples People View Post
    -1 with some redie plugins you can stand in the way of bullets. Even if this isnt the case the server has enough plugins and it would probably make the current lag worse
    We've done some testing, and this isn't the case. The plugin doesn't allow you to interfere with the games or other players on the server.
    We've added redie (ghost) to the server. We will monitor the server lag over the next few days to see how the server reacts to it. Our biggest concern is that the plugin tends to keep the map loaded, since people will be flying around playing games while dead. The server already has a bit of lag at 52 people, so we'll see how it holds up.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.
    Implemented.
    Thanks thorgot, SupporterBeastTheNinja thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2