User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Fantastic idea, and @thorgot @Orange What about using a !hidesounds command? It would mute everybody but the warden, so we know what they are saying during peak hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    Ah, I thought it would be something that universally toggles visibility of Ts (like thorgot do in map games), and would have to be toggled by an admin or warden.

If its an individual plugin, my biggest concern would be that some people may prefer to not see the other Ts at all (thus having /hide active for entire rounds), which takes a lot away from the rebelling and teamwork aspect of Jailbreak.
    I understand the concern, however, when you are rebelling on a map such as undertale at round start after getting a gun from your cell, you can't rebel with !hide on for the most part. A tiny marker with lots of heads would end up putting your bullet in a fellow t's head. This means when you use it depends on your situation, and for me, you're right. I will leave it on 99% of the time.
    Last edited by Maryvale; 04-19-2019 at 09:07 AM.
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    Fantastic idea, and @thorgot @Orange What about using a !hidesounds command? It would mute everybody but the warden, so we know what they are saying during peak hours.

I understand the concern, however, when you are rebelling on a map such as undertale at round start after getting a gun from your cell, you can't rebel with !hide on for the most part. A tiny marker with lots of heads would end up putting your bullet in a fellow t's head. This means when you use it depends on your situation, and for me, you're right. I will leave it on 99% of the time.
    Just to make sure you know, /hide won't remove collision hitboxes. If you have a gun in stack and shoot at a CT, chances are that the bullet will collide with an invisible T's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    Just to make sure you know, /hide won't remove collision hitboxes. If you have a gun in stack and shoot at a CT, chances are that the bullet will collide with an invisible T's head.
    That's what I'm pointing out.

@Evil Wait so are you saying that you would keep hide on while you have a gun in stack? Or would that be the 1% of the time that you turn hide off.

+1, I think you should see your T's a little bit and not completely invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly Worse View Post
    @Evil Wait so are you saying that you would keep hide on while you have a gun in stack? Or would that be the 1% of the time that you turn hide off.
    The 1% of the time it is off.

Quote Originally Posted by carter227 View Post
    +1, I think you should see your T's a little bit and not completely invisible.
    If the models were somewhat see-through that would be good so the #rebelnation doesnt stop. good idea ya

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    I don’t think that’s a good idea. I think it would be better if it muted everyone except for CT’s. The reason I think this is because guards are able to give some orders such as back up or drop the gun. You might end up not hearing them and getting killed for that. But again if it muted all ts it would be nice.

Implemented. Thanks for the suggestion everyone.
    Thanks thorgot thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2