User Tag List

Lightbulb Standing on a decoy

Many maps give a reward for doing an in-cell game. On undertale for example you can get a gun, get teleported or get a decoy grenade. These decoys can be thrown and if a ct purposely stands on it you will turn red for doing a whopping 1 damage. I have asked leadership that if standing on a decoy is careless ct, it is not. It should be however, because your going out of your way to take damage. (plus its super cancer if you kill them for doing 1 dmg) So yeah I want to change that cts can no longer purposely stand on a decoy for the sole purpose to get a t red. However if they throw directly at you and you get hit you should still be kos.
    Likes thorgot, Power_Outlet, Jacko, Corrupted liked this post
    Dislikes Desp disliked this post

It should be careless CT or baiting. Baiting because you are basically asking a T to hurt you and your going right up to it making them rebel.

Unfortunately, throwing any sort of grenade without warden's permission is considered rebelling. This means that they are completely allowed to sit on a decoy and kill the red that appears (even if it's one damage).

If warden gives permission to throw it and a CT stands on it anyways, it is baiting.

In regards to this suggestion, it would require an exception clause for throwing decoys in the 'rebelling' category, which generates more confusion than the possible benefit. It's not hard for a T to control themselves and not throw a random decoy grenade, and if they die to it once, I can almost guarantee they won't die to it again.

Overall, no. It's fine as it is in my opinion.

Throwing a decoy at a CT or in general will result in the same 1 damage factor.

As a prisoner you shouldn't be throwing a contraband as it is not only rebelling but you are taking a gamble with the possibility of being killed during the process. If a prisoner throws a decoy without the consent of the Warden and a CT stands on it then prisoner would be at fault. If the prisoner is asked to get rid of the decoy and a CT deliberately stands on it and kills the prisoner then this should be made known to a present administrator or via Ban Request in the event that one isn't around.

Simply put? Don't throw it and begin to complain when you get killed for it.

While I dont think CT's should be allowed to stand on the decoys. I always throw the decoys into a position where they cant be stood on. IE Drop Down.

While throwing nades should remain rebelling I don't think that CT's should be encouraged to stand on these decoys to get an easy kill. It's petty and unfun to kill a T over doing -1 hp to a CT who wanted to take the damage on purpose.

CT's should only be able to kill the T if they actually see them throw the decoy or if of course in instances where a CT unintentionally takes damage from this decoy.
    Thanks SupporterNick thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    CT's should only be able to kill the T if they actually see them throw the decoy or if of course in instances where a CT unintentionally takes damage from this decoy.
    Definitely agree with this. I don't play jail though, so \_(ツ)_/
    Thanks Jacko thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

ez kills, dont throw decoys if you know there is a cancer ct thats gonna stand on it
    Dislikes Jacko, SupporterNick, Demonic disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    ez kills, dont throw decoys if you know there is a cancer ct thats gonna stand on it
    Basically, if Desp is on CT don't throw your decoy
    Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.