User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

/dv isnt working
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Supervisor/Downloads/signature5c8c014219ac5.png[/IMG]

Bumping For The Weekend

So I'm not sure how to explain this, however I lost the ability to enter vehicles at one point. I would attempt to get into a vehicle, only for my character to freeze mid animation and stay there, this was with any vehicle, personal or not.

Bumping again for the Weekend ~~

My voice chat is broken. When I speak, everyone around me has blood coming out their ears. IT IS LOUD. I have to put an LOA for police because I can not speak or people will get pissed because who wants to hear me talking with voice volume x1,000,000,000. I have tried deleting cache, I have tried turning down everything in the voice settings. I have tried everything I know of. Please help me! It is not fun typing all of the time.

I have to be honest, this particular session of 64 slot is really bad. I am consistently crashing/disconnecting, features like /dv aren't working, and I can't access trunks. People dissapear in front of me along with their vehicles.

Cant call or text people with the new phone
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Supervisor/Downloads/signature5c8c014219ac5.png[/IMG]

Drugs are broken on there u only get 120 per inv and completely not worth

Quote Originally Posted by Kris stevens View Post
    Drugs are broken on there u only get 120 per inv and completely not worth
    I don't believe selling to npcs has yet received an increase in payout like selling to the hidden location does.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast