User Tag List

Exclamation Chat rules inside EGO cs:go servers

There needs to be reform on the punishments for using chat language. Yes, disrespect, racism, homophobic, and sexist things are bad to say and should be punished if repeated. But I do not believe in the ridiculousness of being permanently banned from all EGO servers for having one of these terms being typed without intention of threatening. For one, there should be a one time warning. Sometimes people are having some rough times, or get a little too angry and type something disrespectful, racist, etc. And even if you do not implement a warning at least do not hand out such a sever punishment like a permanent ban, from all EGO cs:go servers. That's like stealing 2 candy bars from a store and not being able to go to any main brand store ever again. Yes they are in the rules, but you have to understand that some people do not like others, and if they are being pushed could say something along the lines of the n-word or extensive cussing. I understand if someone just joins and plainly says something bad without any context, but other than that at least give lesser punishment or a warning. (Also maybe making it more obvious like a pop-up or something instead of it popping up in a chat where 40+ people are saying things and its jammed in there every 10 minutes). You guys by far have the best cs:go servers, especially the only good JB server left. I was mrely distraught when I was permanently banned for this so please review this with consideration and think about it. It might be something that'll be better in the long-shot. Thank you.
    Dislikes Simon, SupporterNick, Depression, SupporterDryden disliked this post

When I’m having a rough day, I don’t resort to using racist language. I’ve never said the n-word in my entire life and don’t see any reason you would ever need to. Ever.

The fact that you do really says worlds about you. Not really the kind of people we want in our community that has always been geared towards more mature players. Have fun doing that elsewhere dude
    Likes Ygritte Snow, AdvisorDivine, SupporterNick, BeastTheNinja liked this post
    Dislikes sheiro disliked this post

Default Reply to Simon

Sorry you think this way, just as an African-American I do use the word rather often and yes, if Ive had a bad time and some pushes my buttons it does tend to slip out. I did not mean it in such seriousness and with context it was not aggressive towards the person. Either way, you are entitled to your opinion and hopefully you can think otherwise about the thread. Its not supposed to be meant just to try and revoke my ban, its meant to try and prevent unjust punishment to future players who will get banned.
    Dislikes SupporterNick, Simon disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sheiro View Post
    unjust punishment to future players who will get banned.
    No, we don't need those kinds of players on our servers, period
    Likes Simon liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

If you're getting really toxic, take some chewing gum and watch some youtube vids. Both of does things usually helps me if someone gets really toxic to me and just triea to ruin my day.
    Last edited by Corrupted; 04-13-2019 at 12:11 AM.
    Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

Lol. So lemme get this straight. Just because you/whoever are pouting about something, it gives you the right to throw racial/homophobic slurs in the server?

That is disgusting and you should really rethink your decisions friend. I'll leave this open for whatever retort only because I'm curious as to what you'll say.
    Thanks BeastTheNinja thanked for this post
    Likes Fondy, Capt_dez_nutz, Cascsiany liked this post

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)=™ Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)=™ Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)=™ Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)=™ Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)=™ Ashley'<3 ƒαмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)=™ Ashley'<3 ƒαмoμs left the game ("Treason")

As I presumed, nothing said. Cheers!
    Thanks Capt_dez_nutz, BeastTheNinja thanked for this post

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)=™ Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)=™ Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)=™ Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)=™ Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)=™ Ashley'<3 ƒαмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)=™ Ashley'<3 ƒαмoμs left the game ("Treason")