User Tag List

Thread: s&box

Lightbulb s&box

Im sure that this has been covered before, but is there any development plans for s&box server?

eGO generally supports games based on community interest - considering it's still in prototype, very hard to gauge any interest and make support plans yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    eGO generally supports games based on community interest - considering it's still in prototype, very hard to gauge any interest and make support plans yet.
    What he said.

However, there are people in Garry's Mod eyeing the development of this game. Personally, I'm excited for this game to come out.

Personally, I would love to start transitioning to it when it comes out since it is essentially a working Garry's Mod game. It still has a very long way to go before we can even start to take a look at it though, so we'll see what the future holds.
    Likes Simon liked this post

I was thinking about this as well. Would it be possible for the G Mod division to has S&Box as well similar to the way DoD, CS and BF all have multiple games on theirs? I would be 100% down to support and help develop it within our division. S&Box programming VS lua and Source, we could do some amazing things with it. Script errors, crashes and painstaking updates would not be a thing.

"Hyper Loves You."-HyperDiaper