User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Quote Originally Posted by ziztou2 View Post
    ez bypass boys. btw instant defuse doesnt work anymore & hourchecker is a $1 bypass.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    after doing deep math, I have concluded that you are correct.

jokes aside, dont trust this AC. I also see no chance of this being implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by ziztou3 View Post
    well if the minimum hours is more than 600 its $1 otherwise its free. plus you can idle unlimited accounts on steam with a vps.

You consider idling an account a bypass? That'd also be free regardless of hours unless you're using some form of service for such. @ziztou3

Why shouldn't the AC be trusted @Evil? The source is open and free, have you audited the code?

The anticheat doesn't look all that bad and there most certainly isn't any reason NOT to trust it, more that there isn't enough reason to use it. The aim checks are not too extensive and I wouldn't put my money on this being the reason someone is caught, it'd be more than obvious before this AC begins to flag.
    This is clearly a server-sided AC with Bhop servers in mind and in all honesty it isn't that bad. That is the only merit I can give it however.
    Last edited by Apt; 04-08-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    Psstt!! Psstt!! I'm not an admin, I'm tech

The point of an open source anti-cheat is to catch people who quickly download shitty cheats or (poorly) attempt to make their own.

If we wanted to catch big-time hackers, we'd make a better script. I'm too busy with life to focus on eGO right now.
    Likes AdvisorSimon liked this post

Latest commit 1a76922 on Apr 11, 2018

Going by that and some of the posts on the alliedmods forum, it is pretty safe to say that project is abandoned. An anti-cheat needs to evolve just like cheats themselves do. An anti-cheat that is 1 year out of date is pretty much only good for catching cheats from 1 year ago.
    Last edited by RedDragonKnight; 04-08-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Someone in this thread, I don't feel like scrolling up
    Yup, I found it. Looks like he got his own dedicated site these days, I wont be linking it. Leadership can PM me for further information about his website/shop, or try to google it themself.
    solid input.
    0 out of 10 on range of helpfulness.

"LEADERSHIP CAN PM ME OR **** OFF AND GOOGLE IT THEMSELVES"

i lol'd internally.
    Dislikes Gower, SoldierChicken disliked this post

I post on this forum maybe once a month, once every two months.

Please do not leave me a private message as I simply do not care. The only exceptions are USCG Hammer and Artimus because they are the only two people I respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    solid input.
    0 out of 10 on range of helpfulness.

"LEADERSHIP CAN PM ME OR **** OFF AND GOOGLE IT THEMSELVES"

i lol'd internally.
    You're not allowed to link to cheating websites. And you seem like a nice guy
    Likes AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster, SoldierChicken, Apt liked this post

Join my Discord server, very active, daily give aways and over 5k members! If you're from Edge-Gamers, you'll be given a special role. Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Gower View Post
    You're not allowed to link to cheating websites. And you seem like a nice guy
    im actually a really nice guy. i just happen to be really honest.

the world won't end if you help leadership out and post a link instead of having them PM you or googling crap. they're busy people.

Please do not leave me a private message as I simply do not care. The only exceptions are USCG Hammer and Artimus because they are the only two people I respect.

im actually a really nice guy. i just happen to be really honest.

the world won't end if you help leadership out and post a link instead of having them PM you or googling crap. they're busy people.
    I'm not allowed to post a link to the website. It's a cheating website and that's a banable offence. If a link is a required, i'm sure they will ask for it and i'll happily provide it.
    Last edited by Gower; 04-08-2019 at 04:07 PM.
    Likes SoldierChicken liked this post

Join my Discord server, very active, daily give aways and over 5k members! If you're from Edge-Gamers, you'll be given a special role. Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Gower View Post
    I'm not allowed to post a link to the website. It's a cheating website and that's a banable offence. If a link is a required, i'm sure they will ask for it and i'll happily provide it.
    lol im done posting in this thread before i derail it.

good job on following the rules. don't listen to me, i'm the devil.
    Likes Gower liked this post

lol im done posting in this thread before i derail it.

good job on following the rules. don't listen to me, i'm the devil.
    "I decompose in Hell." (Under his name if nobody noticed)
    Dislikes AdvisorSimon, Supporterdryden disliked this post

@Dryden

We've gone ahead and added a different anti-cheat to the server. Thanks for the suggestion~

~Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2