User Tag List

Default Quake change the latest open cells time.

Title explains it. It's because we have to wait 30 seconds to open cells, I know it doesn't seem a lot but it is kind of annoying. Maybe change the latest time to like 8:45 or something. I know this is MINOR, but it's a suggestion, it can get accepted or denied. I know this shouldn't be a HIGH priority but maybe if someone has some spare time?
    Last edited by Corrupted; 04-03-2019 at 11:19 AM.
    Dislikes Desp disliked this post

Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

I got swapped because I started HG earlier I didn't know you have to wait. +1

ehh I think we should leave that aspect of the map the way it. I'm sure the map creator intentionally made it that long so that people can complete the easy/med/hard jump at the start.
    Likes kaZZ, SupporterApexLock liked this post

It's like undertale, yeah I know it doesn't take 30 seconds to make a jump. But it's still a cell "game". This prevents warden from instantly opening cells immediately, before the T's could make a jump. They could come back from being afk.
    Thanks Jacko thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by kaZZ View Post
    It's like undertale, yeah I know it doesn't take 30 seconds to make a jump. But it's still a cell "game". This prevents warden from instantly opening cells immediately, before the T's could make a jump. They could come back from being afk.
    Really didn't think that through. I guess yea, maybe he wanted to give the t's enough time to the jump, but 15 seconds is more then enough for that. But yet again, maybe someone was afk for a bit.

Could we close this thread. I don't think there's a massive need for it. It's just really small and this shouldn't really be a priority.

@Mayhem Death

he want it closed
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja