User Tag List

Default AFK Freeze in jail

In my opinion, T's should be afk frozen when they leave the cells. A command a lot of wardens do goes something like this "When cells doors open afk freeze red marker". Why the afk? At least let us look around eh.

Only time afk freeze should be used is when warden dies and someone else takes warden, other than that, I see it as just a way for the warden/ct's to get some easy kills, because some poor soul bumps into his mouse, or drops his phone on his keyboard and moves (happened to me).

Last edited by TinyMuffinLord; 03-31-2019 at 10:37 PM.
    Your Favorite Breakfast Treat

If a warden is using AFK freeze as a way for them & their CTs to eliminate Ts and pad their kill counts, they are bad. AFK freeze should be used to help control Ts, not used as a tool to eliminate them. Leniency is a key concept for guards and wardens to learn, being trigger happy only contributes to Ts having a bad experience and finding another server to play on and just hating specific guards and wardens.
    Likes Kaise, Simon, Corrupted liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

Wardens mind: *Hmm, I think I know how to become a good warden, what if I constantly make them afk freeze and give confusing commands so my CT's can kill them, then I get less prisoners and a better LR time, I'm such a smart warden".

^ What bad wardens think.
    Likes SupporterMatt liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Wardens mind: *Hmm, I think I know how to become a good warden, what if I constantly make them afk freeze and give confusing commands so my CT's can kill them, then I get less prisoners and a better LR time, I'm such a smart warden".

^ What bad wardens think.
    *cough* @Desp *cough*
    Likes Desp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    just hating specific guards and wardens.
    I can think of a few
    I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

This is an old thread but there are no plans to change/restrict the current AFK freeze command. CT's already have a difficult time as is controlling the T's on certain maps. Refer to this thread for more information: https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/s...ailbreak/page2

~Closed (V) (,,,,) (V)