User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will you be getting Borderlands 3?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep!

39 25.32%
  • No.

65 42.21%
  • Not sure yet

34 22.08%
  • What is Borderlands?

16 10.39%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I change my vote to no because it's apparently an epic store exclusive
    Yeah this part kills me. I seemingly have had issues with every launcher - uPlay is unusable for me (It was constantly crashing or not even opening for MONTHS so I gave up, this was about 2 years ago though) and I don't like Origin. Another launcher? No thanks. I'll wait for it to not be exclusive if anything - granted, I never buy anything new out of the gate these days

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yeah this part kills me. I seemingly have had issues with every launcher - uPlay is unusable for me (It was constantly crashing or not even opening for MONTHS so I gave up, this was about 2 years ago though) and I don't like Origin. Another launcher? No thanks. I'll wait for it to not be exclusive if anything - granted, I never buy anything new out of the gate these days
    Good move. Don't waste your time with Epic. I've had to reset my password a few times with them because twice, they just locked my account for no reason. Literally restarted my PC one time and my account got locked until I reset my password. The most recent time though, I had to reset my password because I legitimately forgot it. It took them around 6 hours to send me an email and then, upon arriving at the page to reset my password, I tried to submit my new password and it told me that it didn't recognize my request and my password wouldn't be changed. Had to go through the process again and that time it took them over 24 hours to send me an email.

A very simple process became infuriating. Unless I have a really good reason to reinstall the Epic Games launcher, I won't be picking up this game.
    Likes Symba, Simon liked this post

Instead of using all their fortnite money to make their product better and an actual good competitor to Steam, they're just buying publishers and forcing people to either wait or use a worse launcher.

steam vs epic.jpg

not to mention data theft and not actually shutting off, the epic games store is worse is every way.

And btw. BL2 is having a free wekend and 75% sale rn, so if you want to try out a Borderlands game...
    Member Since 8/17/17

Admin Since 12/25/17

Main Game is CSGO
    Side Game is GTA V
    Addtionally, osu!

Hit me up for my game IDs

Not a fan of the Epic Store... but looks like I am going to have to bite the bullet like I did with Metro Exodus.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bolton View Post
    Good move. Don't waste your time with Epic. I've had to reset my password a few times with them because twice, they just locked my account for no reason. Literally restarted my PC one time and my account got locked until I reset my password. The most recent time though, I had to reset my password because I legitimately forgot it. It took them around 6 hours to send me an email and then, upon arriving at the page to reset my password, I tried to submit my new password and it told me that it didn't recognize my request and my password wouldn't be changed. Had to go through the process again and that time it took them over 24 hours to send me an email.

A very simple process became infuriating. Unless I have a really good reason to reinstall the Epic Games launcher, I won't be picking up this game.
    Funny story. Just reinstalled the Epic Launcher because there's a game I wanna try out. Got an "Invalid Credentials" error, so I gotta reset my password again. Just reset it a month ago AND wrote it down on a piece of paper so I know it wouldn't be forgotten... Thanks Epic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2