User Tag List

Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 203040 ... LastLast

I play on JB a lot, TTT and Minigames sometimes. My favorite TTT map is Krusty Krab and my favorite JB map is .

272 (after 2 months)
    Member Service Admin Trainer for eGO.
    Question about Joining? Or anything else eGO related? Add me on discord, or look for me in teamspeak!
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

doscientos sesenta y tres
    Dislikes Enrique16ish disliked this post

I play on JB a lot, TTT and Minigames sometimes. My favorite TTT map is Krusty Krab and my favorite JB map is .

=(eGO)= Sturm Bruder -=KK=-

Willkommen!
    "...it's not how it ends for you, brother. You know who's coming for you. You've always known."

Item #: SCP-276

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-276 is to be indefinitely moored at Site-██’s docks, with access given only to personnel with Level 3 clearance or higher. Considering its unique qualities, no objects originating from an earlier (or possibly later) era than our own are to be taken onto SCP-276 due to the potential for loss of valuable materials. Regular maintenance is to be carried out after SCP-276 has been made incapable of operation, due to containment issues.

Description: SCP-276 has a variable shape, size, and mass, but always appears to be a nautical vessel of make and model relevant to whatever era it exists in. Currently, it takes the form of a large sailing schooner, 92.93 m (304.9 ft) in length and weighing 1360 metric tonnes. Under normal conditions, SCP-276 operates as a standard sailing vessel, capable of achieving 16.2 knots at optimal conditions, regardless of its current manifestation.
    <3

Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 203040 ... LastLast