User Tag List

Default Clan Wide Meeting Recording: 3/23/19

Clan Wide Meeting Recording: 3/23/19
    3/24/19 | Artist/Video Editor: Thorium | Writer: xValence | #meeting #recording #edgegamers

With the conclusion of our meeting today, March 23, 2019, we know some members of the community were unable to make it and to make sure they are kept up to date with the latest news, we have made a recording of the meeting available on our YouTube channel.

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
    YouTube
    Thanks Larry_Da_Lobster thanked for this post
    Likes Corrupted liked this post

For the people who don't have too much time on their hands *cough* @Simon *cough*

- We'll be working on getting back on track to have more frequent meetings, almost every month.
    - Mustoreo stuff or whatever Apparently I'm getting kicked in two weeks or something
    - Did you know @Jeff7890110 exists? Well he does now in a fancy manager tag. Make sure to give him a congrats if you haven't already.

~ Q&A Stuff ~

- (Insert your typical 3 Jailbreak 2.0 Questions here with their typical responses of SoonTM. [Please just be patient])
    - Surf & Bhop will be getting their respective updates soonish. (Zoning/Scoring?) Thanks Sir @EpicFlamingos and Squire @Dr Maddog
    - GTA has been a bit wonky with the glitches and bugs, but trust me, they're getting worked out. Also possible update to player numbers in the works?

Honestly this was a more of "Hey we're getting back on track and let's update the community" type of meeting, so nothing too major was announced. A meeting is better than no meeting.
    Last edited by Thorium; 03-24-2019 at 03:47 AM.
    Thanks Cascsiany, Maserati, AdvisorRyo5678 thanked for this post
    Likes Simon liked this post

Thanks for the cliffsnotes version @Thorium. Was at work and couldn't hop on during the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorium View Post
    For the people who don't have too much time on their hands *cough* @Simon *cough*

- We'll be working on getting back on track to have more frequent meetings, almost every month.
    - Mustoreo stuff or whatever Apparently I'm getting kicked in two weeks or something
    - Did you know @Jeff7890110 exists? Well he does now in a fancy manager tag. Make sure to give him a congrats if you haven't already.

~ Q&A Stuff ~

- (Insert your typical 3 Jailbreak 2.0 Questions here with their typical responses of SoonTM. [Please just be patient])
    - Surf & Bhop will be getting their respective updates soonish. (Zoning/Scoring?) Thanks Sir @EpicFlamingos and Squire @Dr Maddog
    - GTA has been a bit wonky with the glitches and bugs, but trust me, they're getting worked out. Also possible update to player numbers in the works?

Honestly this was a more of "Hey we're getting back on track and let's update the community" type of meeting, so nothing too major was announced. A meeting is better than no meeting.
    I ain't listening to a 1 hour meeting if I can read in 30 seconds Thanks.
    Likes AdvisorThorium, Maserati liked this post

Wish I could've been there but I was occupied all of yesterday.

@Thorium is dabes for posting the sparknotes version, thank you!! :D

Thanks for this!
    Member Services NME Coordinator
    Here to help you! Send me a message here, or on steam, or discord.

Got event ideas or need help organizing an event? I may be able to help you out.