User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Mods is not on the Top Bar anywhere Minecraft is nowhere on the Topbar
    Browse FTB Modpack does nothing and is not on the Top Bar this does nothing
    still cant find modpack

What a PAIN IN THE BUM this MODPACK FIASCO IS!!!!!

Tea let me know that I needed to be in the Twitch Desktop App, not the Website my bad....I finally got the dang thing loaded after 15 minutes of loading and then it crashed and I went back to the Multiplayer scene and tried to enter the portal again and then I Timed Out and it wanted me to reload the modpack again....I'm done...I feel sorry for any peeps that try to enter the server and have no help from any admins...this has frustrated the heck out of me
    Dislikes Simon disliked this post

Hey @Soupy,

Had the same problem awhile ago with some different mods, make sure in the Twitch Desktop App that you change the allocated RAM you are allowing Java to use up in that instance.

Here is how to do it:
    1) Open up your Twitch App
    2) Click the three lines at the top of the page
    3) Hover over file
    4) Click settings
    5) Locate Minecraft (Scroll down to Java Settings)
    6) Move the bar to what RAM you wish to allocate

Typically I use no more then 4 GB, but depending on your computer, and what other programs you are running will change this variably.
    Likes Soupy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Soupy View Post
    What a PAIN IN THE BUM this MODPACK FIASCO IS!!!!!

Tea let me know that I needed to be in the Twitch Desktop App, not the Website my bad....I finally got the dang thing loaded after 15 minutes of loading and then it crashed and I went back to the Multiplayer scene and tried to enter the portal again and then I Timed Out and it wanted me to reload the modpack again....I'm done...I feel sorry for any peeps that try to enter the server and have no help from any admins...this has frustrated the heck out of me
    Why are you blaming our admins for your inability to download or troubleshoot something? Did you try your own research? You're being overly aggressive about this. Manage your tone better and you might be able to get help easier next time.
    Last edited by Simon; 04-19-2019 at 11:52 PM.
    Dislikes Soupy disliked this post

He did try to look up directions for it on the forums, and then came to me. I had no idea either (I should've though) but thankfully found a post Lobsters made for Sky Factory.

And thank you @PickleZ :D
    Likes Soupy liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2