User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Stoneblock 2 v.1.9.0 Server up!

In the poll posted, a majority of y'all voted for a modded server until Kingdoms or something else can be put together, so I presenbt to you Stoneblock 2!

"The Stoneblock you like, now just even better then before! New mods, new dimensions, and new bosses! Like the first Stoneblock you start in world of stone, now with new modified Mining and End dimension! Kitchen-sink-like modpack with quests to help guide you in the start and to give you some goals to reach."
    Thanks ashtongreen00, AdvisorRyo5678 thanked for this post
    Likes CrossCheck, Riffys, Depression liked this post

Question, Why did we use 1.9.0 and not 1.12.0 which the mod pack is compatible with? twitch.png

Quote Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
    Question, Why did we use 1.9.0 and not 1.12.0 which the mod pack is compatible with? twitch.png
    The modpack itself is version 1.9. The minecraft version is 1.12.2
    Thanks CrossCheck thanked for this post

Any possibility of getting veinminer installed on the server? https://minecraft.curseforge.com/pro...einminer/files
    Likes Ark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
    Any possibility of getting veinminer installed on the server? https://minecraft.curseforge.com/pro...einminer/files
    I'm being told StoneBlock already has VeinMiner on it. Hold the Tilda key and mine the desired ore. If it doesn't work, let us know!

=(e)= - 7/19/15
    =(eG)= - 9/7/15
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/15
    AT - 1/31/16
    Manager - 10/27/17

Public service announcement:

set a home at your base before you do anything
    Thanks Ark, Division LeaderJade thanked for this post
    Likes AdvisorBUTTERLOVER7683 liked this post

When trying to craft a ME crafting terminal for my ME system, I noticed that there are 2 items that share the same recipe with 2 different mods. The ME crafting terminal (applied energistics 2) and the Pattern Encoder (AE2 Stuff), Was wondering if we can disable the pattern encoder or can either Foxy or Jade gift me a ME crafting terminal via creative mode

Ok I'm a noob to modded server how do I get it and play?

Get the twitch desktop app and follow the instructions in the attached imageScreenshot_20190419-175620.jpg

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast