User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: JB vents

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    @BeastTheNinja His concept is that he'd like it to be where you have to see the vents broken to pursue. If you hear the vents break you have to visibly see they're broken. The attempt is to give more time to rebel through the extra time needed to check the vents cause he finds the current way doesn't give a fair chance at utilizing vents to rebel.

Personally I disagree. You destroy the concept of jailbreak if you make rebelling as easy as not.
    well on that note, it will still not get changed

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by BeastTheNinja View Post
    Hello @Peoples People

You are probaply still wondering about this rule and why you want it to get a change. so let me start.

so you want the rule changed because as a guard you can go through armory vent when you hear the vent breaks, on some maps. or else we will go to that cell and push into it to pursue the vent am i right about that?

or do you mean you want it change that the guards can not pursue armory vent? and they have to phycially see it? for what i seeing you write is that you want it changed but then you say you can go through because you hear it, so there its confusing.

an for all others by saying its rebelling yeah ofcourse it is, you will get shot and die if you get seeing, for i dont see the problem by guards breaking the vent to catch a rebeller its logic and common sense to do, so tell what you want to be changed, for other stuff i have seeing is that you go back to what everyone else is saying, so you dont really want it to be changed anyway, so there is alot of confusion for you and others that dont understand what you mean
    What jake said.

After discussing this with fellow Admin Trainers we have all agreed there are no plans to change this rule now or in the near future. It is already difficult enough for CT's to control the prisoners and changing this rule would make it worse. Thanks for this

~Closed (V) (,,,,) (V)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2