User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Exclamation PC Recommendations for BDAY

Hey eGO! So my birthday is coming up on May 15th, and I currently have a GTX 750 and I would love to get a new PC. I知 not sure exactly which one I知 looking for, but i知 trying to stay below $1,000. One of my buddies sent me this, if one of you could let me know if it痴 worth it or not, that would be great because i知 not too good with PCs, mainly just equipment.

CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8060A5 Gaming PC (Intel i5-8400 2.8GHz, 8GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi & Win 10) Black

It痴 for $850
    Likes SupporterApt, Atomic liked this post

This build is at $970.03 just under the asking price and you'll be rocking a better and slightly newer CPU and graphics card whilst having an extra 130GB of storage on your presumed C drive with an M.2 and still keeping the extra 1TB of HDD storage. You'll also have a decent amount of upgradability with the B450-F Motherboard if you'd like to upgrade your hardware in the future.

Also come on, the CPU cooler and RAM modules are RGB... WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE!

It doesn't however come with a licensed copy of Win10 but I'd be happy to help you with that if you'd like

dadadadadadadad.png
    Last edited by Apt; 03-13-2019 at 01:48 AM.
    Likes Evade, Osmosis, Atomic, Simon liked this post

@Apt Ok great homie. Thanks for the help
    Likes Atomic, SupporterApt liked this post

Apt's build has my seal of approval and fits well for your budget. I highly recommend doing that route and building - much more power for your money, you'll learn lots, AND easily upgradable down the line. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any more questions for the build!
    Thanks Evade thanked for this post
    Likes SupporterApt liked this post

yeah @Apt got it on lockdown, he knows his stuff.
    aside from my personal vendetta against amd, I would buy it.
    Likes SupporterApt liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Evade View Post
    Hey eGO! So my birthday is coming up on May 15th
    Mines on the 17th!!! lol

Happy early birthday I guess xd
    Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden View Post
    yeah @Apt got it on lockdown, he knows his stuff.
    aside from my personal vendetta against amd, I would buy it.
    Same haha, I have never really had much interest in AMD products and they haven't quite fit my uses. But, I did a recent build for a friend with a Ryzen 5 and was actually thoroughly pleased and impressed by the performance. For gamers, it's a great way to go currently!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast