User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

I know back in the day, we used to let the comp team use the event server for practice as long as it was free by event time. Those teams played for eGO though if I recall and we had a Comp Team Advisor. Lol get them to play for eGO maybe? speak to management. Honestly not a bad idea. Eventually I know we did have a dedicated comp server cause we had large events

Quote Originally Posted by Maserati View Post
    I know back in the day, we used to let the comp team use the event server for practice as long as it was free by event time. Those teams played for eGO though if I recall and we had a Comp Team Advisor. Lol get them to play for eGO maybe? speak to management. Honestly not a bad idea. Eventually I know we did have a dedicated comp server cause we had large events
    We recently had a few renditions of a comp team over the past 2 years. They had a server for a bit. But like most of our comp teams go over the years, stuff happens. You know the story Mas!

CS had a team come in at one point a couple years ago... think that lasted maybe one match. They never integrated into the community so it was weird. We don't seem to have great success at comp stuff lol.
    Last edited by Simon; 04-19-2019 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spathika View Post
    morgan freeman.jpg

Don't start a comp team.
    This guy knows how it goes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2