No real interest in any of them.
    Likes SupporterMacArther liked this post

*𝒽𝓊𝑔𝓈* ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
    Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Supporter
    e
    Counter-Strike
    Dedicated SupporterOne Year RecognitionPrestige Legacy I
    Titan of CS

i don't really like battle royale games, i prefer cs:go because the communication between people, there is always a new person to meet and a new conversation to have constantly :3

Far Cry, Dishonored, and Call of Duty have been my top 3 games. So far nothing has knocked them down and I hope it stays that way. Far Cry especially because it's become so beautiful with the graphics. Not to mention I love stealth so Far Cry and Dishonored are life for me. Call of Duty has also been a huge game for me because I can troll around to have fun with friends and try hard til I make em or myself rage quit. Another close game would have to be Halo as it is my first ever FPS and I love the older games. The newer ones aren't so bad, but I didn't like Halo 4 all too much. (Sorry for the entire paragraph xD)

i had to do other. world of warships all the way
    NKAWTG...N

PUBG polling higher than Fortnite. Interesting.
    Before shopping Amazon click the banner below to help eGO pay the bills:

In my opinion H1Z1 is the best of all but only for raw aiming skill, Apex Legends puts all other BR's to sleep.

H1 was the sprout of BR, PUBG was the tag along, fortnite was the peak, apex was the attempted peak.

Fortnite is more fast pace which makes it my kind of game, I tried pubg, and apex legends (not fun game) and I couldn't seem to have fun with either. I think games like pubg and apex are not well developed and need more time to blossom, but while I say that I can say that Fortnite does not involve much and are just the same concept every season.
    Dislikes Desp disliked this post

Honestly I want a different game besides a Battle royale. I want like another plain simple COD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3